chapter 8🌸

Assalamu alaykum lovely sisters and brothers, it's me again (you know who it is...*wink* munaari the one and only😉) and I'm here with another chapter, I hope you all will love it💖

I'm so sorry, I took long to update, *throws self on the floor* you know the girl is still in school.
And she's writing exams , so please, biko, usseni, danallah, Eejo, lütfen, min fadlik spare her💖
Also I need everybody's prayers for every jamb candidate.
Allah ya bamu awesome results! Ameen ya rabb!

Read vote comment and share
Don't forget to love💖💋💯
Munaari loves you.
انا احبكم كثير💖
☆☆☆☆☆

Soundtrack: Ali jita, Mata.
Munaar's P.O.V.

The house rose with an uproar of yodelling, little kids chanting 'an dora'

(A/N: something along the lines of they've tied the knot😂)

Old ladies singing old Fulani traditional wedding songs, everyone was so jolly at the moment, soon I began hearing people wishing me khayr and all that stuff, but it really didn't get at me, I am not feeling anything different.

Many picture are taken and all the festivities begin on a new note.

The guys, my friends come over, seem they've all attended my wedding fatiha, we snap loads of pictures and they all wished me happy married life, and promised to pay me a visit.

All the noise is too much, so I seclude myself and go to Maami's room which had no people in it, I suddenly start feeling dizzy, so I lie down on her bed.

I hear the door open and Goggo Meiramu comes in, she tells me to pray nafls and say some supplications. After that a little girl about 6 comes and tell me my presence is needed at my room.

I  silently walk there, giving the people I meet on the hallway half sided smiles. Some return it back, others, whisper among themselves stuff along the lines of ' she's not happy' and the likes. I mentally glare at them, our people just won't mind their business.

I open the door and I see two aunts and my friends, they tell me to sit down and Hafsah retouches my makeup and they bring out a dress from one of the many bags from urban seamstress and I wiggle into it.

It's a big, elegant fitted dress with a mermaid tail and a Cape from the waist down, it's made of maroon and gold lace and I wore a matching maroon head. Goggo meiramu drapes over me a heavy golden veil and she ushers me outside to downstairs where all my aunts, uncles and my grandmothers that came for the wedding were seated in one if the living rooms downstairs. I duck my head and Salam my way into the room.

They answer my salams, I sit on the lush turkish carpet and greet them all, they all wished me happy married life, and they begin the NASIHA.

Prep talk, they said I should be patient, hard working, loyal, honest with my husband, I should accept his family warmly like mine, accept everyone with a smile, I should respect him as an elder as well as my spouse.

They said Ďaki na (my house) should always be clean and I should be a welcoming lady, I should keep my kitchen clean always, I should respect his family, and treat his parents as I would love for mine to be treated.

They said I should always seek his opinion, and never let distrust to settle between us, I should trust Allah with all my affairs, he is the best controller.

They said I should never raise my voice above his.

I should hold my deen and Allah in my mind and never go against his words, and the teachings of rasulullah (SAW).