chapter 5🌸

*peeks through curtain* *comes into the room* *covers face in embarrassment*

I am so sorry for keeping you hafastuhh waiting......

Here's an update just for you habibties 💖 😘
Munaari loves you all 💖 🔥 💖

☆☆☆☆

Soundtrack: Morell, Sure

I woke up panting hard and trying to catch my breath, I felt my forehead and wiped the sweat beads that had appeared. I turned and checked the time on Maami's bedside clock, 5:30 am, just a few minutes till fajr prayer, I lay back on the pillow and tried to recall the dream, hell it wasn't a dream, it was a frigging nightmare, I know i was running in a dark place, but i didn't recall what was following me....but it looked like I was running away from something, rather someone,I tried and tried but I couldn't recall anything.

I look at maamis peaceful sleeping figure and a smile crept up my face, she looked so peaceful and serene.

I went to bathroom and performed ablution, I came out and took one of Maami's flamboyant hejabs, I put it on and prayed two raka'ah nafls praying to Allah to ease my ways.

I took out a quran and opened to surah tel yaseen and recited in a low tune, the adhan for fajr prayer blared and Maami stirred in her sleep, she woke up and sat on the bed, muttering some adhkars before turning to me.

"Habibty, you are up already?"

"Yes maami, I prayed some nafls" I flashed her a grin

"Masha Allah! That's great, my baby is growing. ..."she teased and I ducked my head.

"Maami stop...." I said and blushed knowing where that might lead to, suddenly the nightmare flashed again in my memory, but I couldn't recall anything, she sensed my unease and asked

"So what woke you up? "

"Maami I had a nightmare"

"Care to share it?" She asked

"I can't remember a thing, but it was scary..." I said.

"Okk....pray to Allah, only he knows what it meant." And I nodded, she went to the bathroom to perform ablution and I stood up to pray my fajr.

☆☆☆

A / N : I want to try writing in third person, but I don't know if it'll work, so....😂😂😂
Read on!
Traditionally, the bride isn't to be present on the day her kayan lefe are brought, but remember, this is a fictional story, so anything is possible😉

After fajr, Munaar went to her room, and woke the girls for prayer, they prayed and recited quran together.
Today was the day her in laws were bringing her kayan lefe, so they all took their baths and wore simple clothes then they helped Maami and the maids in the kitchen to prepare food for the guests.

They made lots of food and drinks, and a lot of tidying up was done, Goggo fadi and Goggo Meiramu came over with her cousins, and some other aunties and cousins too, later around 11:00am, they all went back upstairs after they had finished all the preparations.

They took their baths in turns and dressed up munaar. She had on a red and grey ankara A line  gown sewn with stone works all the way up front, and Hafsah tied her dankwali ( head tie, scarf) in a turban style, she wore a matching veil and simple makeup,just eyeliner and some lipgloss, she sprayed loads of bakhour, and she was good to go.