chapter 27 🖤

Assalam alaykum lovelies... how're y'all doing? Ramadan is gone...till next year if we're alive to witness it😩❤️May Allah Grant us the ability to witness many more to come.
Ameen.

EID MUBARAK!!!!!!

Sallah vibes × Lockdown = 😣

Nevertheless, we'll eat good food😂

Order your pastries and snacks from @ food.empire.ng

Shaa we'll still slay our kayan sallah💃💃💃, make sure to set Instagram and WhatsApp on fire 🥰❤️

May Allah accept all our acts of Ibadah.

AND WE GOT 1K+ VOTES!!! I'm so happy, thank you guys so much..... Without your reads, votes and motivational comments, unforgettable won't be where it is now. So from the bottom of my heart, Thank youuuu ❤️😩.

Okay enough with the rants😂❤️.....I'm here with another chapter and I hope y'all will love it.💯❤️

WARNING : IT'S A LONG ONE!

M U N A A R

After walking out on him, from the kitchen. I went passed our parents to the room, direct. I left the door open in case he comes in. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and I performed wudu, coming out, I enabled the airplane mode on my phone and started reading the Qur'an on Muslim pro. Honestly I think it's the best app available, everything you need within a tap on the screen.

I blow some dua's over Aasiya's sleeping figure and dragged the duvet to get chin.

I made myself comfortable in a sit-down position on the bed. I lowly recited the verses of Surat-el-Isra , slowly,my anger seeped out from my heart and I found ease.

I waited for him to come and apologize, but well, he didn't. I'm even silly to think he'll come around. Cause he's The Muhammad Nour Ngabura. And The Muhammad Nour Ngabura never says Sorry.

Thinking about everything that happened, I didn't know when sleep consumed me but I welcomed it with open arms.

A squeak jolts me out of my peaceful dreamless sleep, I groggily make out his well built form come into the room and walks toward the bathroom. It seemed he was tiptoeing, trying not to wake me up. These are the small things he does that warm my heart, but still, I'm mad at him.

I adjust my position so I'm sitting down in the bed again, I check the time, it read 2:21am. I resume reading the Qur'an from where I stopped.

He does his business and after some minutes, he walks out and we clash eyes. And I felt the world still. In his eyes were Alot of emotions. But the one that overpowered the rest was... Remorse. He let out a small smile, but I pretend to not see it. Even though I desperately want to return the smile.

I see a flicker of hurt in his eyes but he quickly masked it with that of regret. I simply looked at him with an unfaltering gaze, making sure to mask my emotions, my face remain stoic.

He came to his side of the bed and picked his pillow. I followed his every move with my intense glare. He looked at me one more time,

He sighed defeatedly, before walking out the door. He simply left, no words exchanged. Not that I was expecting any.

I rolled my eyes and continue reading the Qur'an. My only solace.

I heard some distinct yelling from the room next door seems Ashe and muneebah are having a taste of their own medicine.