Chapter Four- Having A New Friend

The first 10 years of a girls life is spent playing with Barbies & the next 10 years are spent trying to look like one.

Chapter Four - Having A New Friend

I groggily groaned to press the dismiss button of my alarm. I was about to go back to my dreamland when the thought of my first day in my new school today suddenly popped.

I immediately got up and started preparing my self for this day. After hitting the showers, i decided to wear my new blue AE hoodies and my white skinny jeans paired up with a pair of my red Converse. I twisted my shoulder length hair into a messy bun then put on my eyeglasses afterwards.

I went down stairs and was surprised to see that everyone was already dressed up.

Aunt Jeni and Uncle Ray was in their usual office attire and Ethan is... Ethan still. Haha. Looking so sexy on his black shirt paired up with gray fitted pants that suits him.

"Hey, lilo cuzzy Rachy. We're waiting for you to go down so we can eat." He said smiling. Note the sarcasm.

"Ohhh. I'm sorry." I said shyly as I took my seat.

"Ethan where are your manners?" Uncle Ray said to his son and looked at me. "No, it's okay Rachelle. Don't listen to Ethan." Ethan just shrugged after hearing that.

I ate pancakes and bacon which tasted so yummy then after we've finished eating, Aunt asked Ethan to drive me to school everyday from this day on.

"Yea. Whatever mom. It seems that I don't even have a choice." He winked at me and placed his heavy arms on my shoulders. "Leggo lil Rachy. I don't wanna be late." He said as we walked with his arms placed on my shoulders.

"Ugh. Please stop calling me those names." I muttered annoyingly under my breath.

"But I like it." He whispered on my ears. I was about to shot him a glare but I heard Aunt's voice from behind.

"Have fun! Take care!" She waved.

"Thanks Aunt! Bbye!"

"Oh c'mon get in the car now." Ethan told me as he opened the door for me.

"Aha. Yeah. Thanks." I replied.

I found it hard to start a conversation with Ethan because i'm not yet used to talk to him since I got to their house. He's my cousin but it just so happened that he seemed to be so unpredictable.

"Uh, Rachy. You know..." At last. He finally spoke.

"What?"

"That thing I told last time about my friends. I mean, just go with the flow in case they treat you the wrong way." He said. What?

"In case they treat me the wrong way? Just go with the flow? Are you crazy?!"

"No, no. I mean just don't listen to them. Haha. Don't freak out that much. Sorry, i'm just not good in choosing the rights words to say. I'm just trying to break it up to you nicely Rachy. Oh wait that rhymes! Aha!!" He told me laughing. Man, I think my cousin's crazy.. But yeah, sexy. Haha

I wowed when I saw the other cars parked on the parking lot of the school changing the subject. It seemed that every student studying here was pretty rich. Damn.

"I guess everyone's a big time here." I said.

"Big time? You mean uhh. Rich? Haha. Kinda." He replied with that playful smirk on his face. "C'mon. Mom asked the administration to make all of your classes same as mine. Soooo, you have no choice but to stick with yoh sexy cuzyy Rachy." He pinched my cheeks.