Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back

Love is not what the mind thinks, but what the heart feels.

Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back

Feeling a lot better, I woke up with the sun's warm light touching my skin. I flipped over to hug my other pillow. Where is he?

My eyes mooched around the room searching for any signs of Trent.

"Good morning, beautiful." Someone whispered on my left ear. I'm facing right so I didn't knew he was there.

"Whoo! You scared me.." He gave me a quick peck on my lips. It sent shivers through my spine. That's a very good way to brighten up my whole day.

"Breakfast is ready." He placed a tray of pancake, oatmeal and scrambled eggs on my lap.

"Since when did you learn how to cook, Mr. Sparks?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just before summer Ms. Richardson. The first time went terrible. Mom got angry when she saw the whole kitchen messed up." I giggled. He let out a silent chuckle as well. "Then after a week, she taught me how to cook so that when they're not around for instances just like today, I can cook my own food without ordering." I taste-tested the foods.

"Seems that you can be a good cook." I muttered, chewing the pancake. He joined me as I eat.

He carried the tray back to the kitchen and came back to my room.

"Anyway, how's your head? Sleep well?" He questioned as he bent his back on my bed's head board sitting with me.

"Yep." I answered popping the 'p' "Even better because you stayed beside me." I added.

"Same here..." We held hands. "About the party this evening, you sure you want to go?"

"Yes, of course. I'm ready to tell them who am I." I quickly replied.

"If that's what you want. Okay, i'll be by your side." He caressed my cheeks smoothly with the tip of his knuckles. "Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you something."

"What?"