Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter

People say best boy friends are hard to find -- that's because the best is already mine!

Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter

-Rachelle's POV-

"How about this?" I showed Trent a box of chocolate for the cupcakes that we're going to bake.

"If that's what you want. And also, where's the cereal section? Can we go there? I have to grab some." He placed his hands on the grocery cart's holder.

"Yeah, I saw that a while ago. Let's go this way." He followed after me smiling.

"What cereal do you want? There's corn flakes, chocolate flakes, frosties, what?" He asked when we arrived at the cereal section of the grocery.

I tapped my chin choosing what to pick. Trent and I had a strange feeling since a while ago that someone was watching over us but we just ignored that. 

"Oh it seemed that destiny brought me here to see you baby." I heard a flirty girly squeaking voice behind Trent.

We both turned to see who it was.

"What the freaking hell are you doing here?!" Trent asked irritatingly.

"Picking some cereals? And oh! I just noticed that you brought your little amateur bitch here." Sarah spatted out the words 'amateur little bitch' like it was a contagious virus. I stepped forward.

"Excuse me, are you talking about me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, isn't it obvious you idiot?" I laughed sarcastically.