Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions

The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story.

Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions

-Trent's P.O.V.-

Her presence gives shivers through my insides. She makes me act like never before. She looks so familiar. Every time I see her feels like a dream come true.

It's like i've met her before. But I don't know where.

Dan invited her to the party. What the heck? But yeah, who will not? Every guy that's around this girl seemed to have hots for her. I can't blame them. She's beautiful.

I texted her that i'll pick her up at eight. Damn. I wish that Dan has no plans or what so ever with her or else he'll have to deal with my knuckles.

She looked at me doubtfully when I asked if I can pick her up a while ago. I hope she'll say yes. She has to say yes.

I can no longer wait. I texted her.

To: Therese

Hey, i'll wait 4 u at the hotel lobby.

Trent.

----------

Then hit send. I hope that'll do it.

Yes, I waited at the hotel's front lobby to make sure that I can go and pick her up.

I wore my boarding shorts and my white tank. It's summer night party. There's pool but I don't plan on swimming.

After full ten minutes of waiting, she arrived, promenading her beautiful dress. It is simple but it looks so, so wonderful when she wore it. Her hair falls perfectly in light curls and her skin looks so smooth. It makes me want to touch it so bad.

"Hey. Earth to Trent." She waved her hands infront of my face interrupting my day dream.

"Oh." Shit. What a shame. I know I blushed. She let out a soft giggle. Only her can make a tone of giggle sound hot.

"Come on." She took my hands until we reached the parking lot.

"So, do you know where Dan's place is?" I uttered to break the silence.