Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me

Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me

-Trent's P.O.V.-

I wonder why do I always dream of Rachelle this past few weeks. Last night was the weirdest of all. I dreamed about her going to kiss me. Can you imagine how awkward that is?

Sarah called me at seven in the morning. She wants me to go to her place because she needs companion for her morning exercise. I can't believe her. Seriously, who would date a girl that wants a personal slave rather than a real boyfriend? It's good that we broke up long time ago. Being friends with benefits is cool.

I'm having fun being a player. I don't do such serious serious relationship for it sucks. I don't wanna be tied up.

Mom and dad woke up so early. It's summer and I don't even have any plans to go somewhere. I don't really care about spending summer anywhere. It doesn't matter as long as there are girls to flirt with, I am a hundred percent okay.

After going with Sarah for a morning jog, which is more like a morning make out session for me because you know, she didn't really exercised. She just ran for ten minutes then the rest is history. Sometimes I just want to get her out of my sight because she gets so irritating and too clingy.

After going to Sarah's place, I decided to have a walk at the park. I usually go to gym but since that session with Sarah is too damn tiring, I settled for a walk. It'a already an hour after lunch.

I was texting random chicks that I don't even remember their names when I bumped into someone. I hate it when people don't look at their own ways.

"Hey, watch it!" I uttered in almost high pitch. But I realized that it was a girl. She loose her balance so I held her hands.

Her touch was so warm and familiar. It's as if I already held those hands before. She looked up to me and I completely froze admiring the view of her beautiful face. Her violet eyes are rimmed with bluish green outline that seemed to be so recognizable. It's wonderful and so as she. It makes me want to stare at her forever.

"Sorry." She stuttered. Her voice sends tingles through my spine. It gives me the feeling of deja vu. I think I already heard her before. But where? "Uhm.." She cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry. I was texting someone so I didn't see you." I spoke nervously. I placed my hands inside my pocket. Why am I being so shy? That is so not me specially to girls.

"It's okay. It was an accident. My head's down." A BMW stopped near the park. "Anyway, I have to go. See you around!" Then she rushed to enter the car. My mouth hanged open trying to say something but it was to late. The car stormed away. And there's me. Dumb founded on where am I standing.

How I come I acted so shy? What the heck.

I walked back home feeling so irritated. Mom and dad was sitting on the sofa happily smiling when I arrived.