Chapter Six- Secret Moves

Everybody deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow.

Chapter Six- Secret Moves

"Rachy! Wakey, wakey!" Ethan held my arms as he shakes my body to wake me up. "I told you to sleep early last night. Look at you now, you're sleeping in the car like you never slept. We're already at the school Ms. Richardson."

"Hmm? Okay.." I groaned. "Let's go. What day is today?" My voice still is sleepy.

"It's Friday." I opened my eyes larger.

"Thank God it's Fridaaaay!" I screamed but bumped my head from above. "Ouch!" Ethan laughed.

"Haha! Trying to stand up inside the car. How ridiculous was that Rachy?" He laughed.

"Haha. Sorry, got a little too excited." I scratched my head in embarrassment.

"What's to be excited about?" His voice turned a bit serious. Oh no. I can't tell him that i'm excited because i'll be going out with Kyle tomorrow. Think Rachelle! Think!

"Oh, uhh, ehh, I mean, look! It's Friday and tomorrow's weekend! Ahaha! I'm happy because I don't need to wake up at six anymore! Yay!" He shook his head with a smile on his face. I can be a good actress, I think.

We shoved our way down to our first class. We parted ways as he go with some of his friends. I wish I can be with my cousin the whole day. He's so fun to be with.

"Rachelle!" Okay, here we go again with Faith.

"Hey F." I grinned.

"Hmm. So, it's Saturday tomorrow. You know what I mean, right?"

"Yep." I tried to sound cool.

"So, where are you going then?" She stared at my eyes momentarily waiting for my answer.

"I don't actually know. But I have a feeling that we'll just go stroll around." Kyle didn't really told me where are we going. But I remembered his text saying it'll be just like  a friendly walk or something so I assumed we'll just roam around.

"That sounds a bit boring. But not if you're with Kyle!" I just gave her my full nodding smile as my reply. She looked happy. Well, so do I.

The day went well but still with Kyle's presence. He sat beside me on some of our classes. Ethan doesn't look so intimidated. Maybe because he doesn't know what's going on.

Faith and I decided to go shopping after classes. We headed straight to Faith's favorite store. Faith is a fashion lover as well. She helped me pick out clothes to fit. We called for the sale's lady to assist us. They display smaller sizes so we need to ask for larger ones.

"Can we have the size 14 for all of these dresses?" We asked.