Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet

Love needs no proof, all it needs is a hand to hold in difficult times and the ability to make your loved one smile.

Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet

-Trent's POV-

I was standing near the entrance of the event waiting for her when these random models started checking me out like i'm the only guy in the event. I badly wanted to roll my eyes at them but I know I can't do that. My name holds respect in the modeling industry.

I tried my very best to keep calm. Good thing a guy holding some tray of champagne walked by. I got my self one wanting to relax my senses a little.

I'm really nervous about what i've plan this night.

The crowd started to thicken with some papparazi's mobbing over an arrival of someone. I was fully astounded to see a very beautiful lady in her evening short cocktail dress that was hugging all her curves perfectly.

I saw her smiling as she walks along with Lisa, her handler. She's perfectly beautiful. No wonder why some talent scouts wants to put her in the show business industry.

But knowing Rach, she'll never accept that for she hates memorizing scripts so much.

I remembered her playing the role of Snow White way back in her sixth grade. She almost tore her script because she can't memorize her lines so her teacher let her dub the lines for her to do lip sync for the play.

When she finally got inside the place, she sat down on her seat and fished out her phone from her purse. It looked like she texted someone. My phone vibrated right on my thought.

-------

Message:

Meet me near the ladies room.

Rach. ;)

-------

I sauntered quickly towards the direction of the ladies room and waited patiently beside the door.