Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish

Well, I don't want the whole world, the sun, the moon, and all their light. I just wanna be the only one you love all your life.

Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish

Weeks passed and I only have two more days left before I fly back to New York with Uncle Ray.

Just like what Ethan said, I spent my remaining days wisely. But somehow I feel that those and days were not enough.

We sometimes hang out with Jake, Dan and some other more new friends I met because of them. Which most of each were from Carlisle High. I had some fun meeting new friends.

Trent had been very endearing to me this past few weeks. I'll never get tired of what we're doing. He completes my day and all. We also go out and sometimes just cuddle up with each other everyday. We never missed a day without seeing each other.

We're sitting on the hotel bench outside near the pool. We agreed to have a night swimming so I changed in to my two piece and him wearing his swimming trunks. I still have my bath robe on as we look at the beautiful lights sparkling from the bohemian bar.

"You ready to swim, babe?" He asked.

"You may go first. Tell me about how the water is before I go down." I answered.

"You're still that water sensitive girl, eh?" He chuckled. "Okay, i'll go first."

He removed the towel that was hanging on his shoulders and jumped on the pool. I giggled when some water splashed on my toes.

"So? How's the water Mr. Loverboy?"

"It's good. Come on!"

With that I slowly untied my bath robe and put it down on the bench. I saw Trent's jaw dropped open when he saw me on my swimming attire.

"Hey, close that. You might catch a fly." I jumped on the pool.