EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

-Rachelle's POV-

Living happily married with Trent felt so good. I'd lie if I told you it was very perfect because there is no perfect living. We've encounter few problems the past few years but still managed to get over it. I had a baby girl as my first child. I named her after my real mother, Stella. I'm never disappointed when I discovered that she was a girl. It's absolutely okay with me even I wished for a boy. Our baby was like an angel in disguise.

On the other hand, besides having a pretty high position in the company, Aunt Jeni and Uncle Ray gave us the restaurant and café as their wedding gift for us. That's actually a very good property to begin with. We bought a house near the Danes' place. Ethan and Faith who's married now, also bought a house close to us. Mom and dad moved in New York for us too.

I can never be happier. My life is so good with my little angel and husband with me. They made my life so worth living.

I am Rachelle Richardson-Sparks, the old chubby nerd girl that was bullied, worked hard and fought for her own reputation is now living a joyous life with my brother, that was destined to be my lover...

*THE END*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Wa-hey! :D Guys, that's it! So shall I begin my speech? :)

First! THANKYOU SO MUCH from the bottom of my heart!

Shoutouts to: @Balackrose821 @HonorStudent @Hey_a202 @bubbles707 @JoiceFang @dancer3205 @alliecat69 @Kcandy1234 @D_A_R_K_l_O_V_E_R @colorguarislife @LyneDeAsis @QueenOfHearts1 @iloveyoubay @JoeHeimrich @raebrown265 @missvampire15 @missdominatrix @patrishalouise @JessicaMariano9 @KathleenMcGillivary @LoveTina @keyki11 @iyaahs @DaniAlfaro4 @alohacutie123 @JayVenom @desiree2010 @dedat786 @hungergamesswag @ashleygreene89 @Gloria_waz_here_xx @scblais @bubblexmonster @PhiaSalve @akolangtosierika :))

comment below if you thnk ur name's not listed okay ? MASSIVE THANKS TO YOU GUYS! :*

I have 2 new upcoming story:

1. Irresistible Danger: Mystery/Romance

2. Blinded By Dreams: Teen Fiction/Romance ( I don't know if you can consider this as the sequel to MBWDTBML because Rach and Trent's daughter is the lead character here)

okay, thanks for who left ther comments and votes and for those who fanned. I LOVE YOU all! :**

*Not edited*