Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years

Two people are connected at heart, it doesn't matter what you do, there are no boundaries or barriers if they are destined to be together.

Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years

-Rachelle’s POV-

“Are you ready to continue our unfinished business?” Trent inquired.

“What?”

“Just go hop in the car.” He pointed towards the car.

I did what he said and kept my mouth shut the whole drive.

After exactly thirty six minutes, we arrived at our destination. He’s the first one to jump out of the car to open my door and lead me along the way. We stopped at the very first stepping stone we saw.

My eyes wandered around the beautiful place and fell in love with the breeze at first sight.

I gave Trent a bone crushing hug.

“H-hey.  Haha. Take it easy there babe.”

“Sorry. You really brought this for us?”

“Yeah, what do you think? Do you like it?”

“I don’t. I love it!” He flashed a beautiful smile at my answer.

The view was amazing. There’s that old oak tree where we used to have picnics under it and now there’s a new bungalow house near it where there’s a small arch at the entrance with the name “TrenChelle” embedded along it. It was like the sweetest thing ever.

We entered the house with our fingers entwined together.  The hallway was filled with paintings of the two of us. Seriously? Paintings?

There’s also a grand piano resting at the center of the house.

“Do the honour.” Trent motioned his hands towards it.