Chapter Twenty Six- Lost

Desires of heart can change almost everything in a person.

Chapter Twenty Six- Lost

‎-Trent's POV-

I can't sleep thinking about Rach. She's going back to New York tomorrow. Why does time have to be so fast? We just got together. I winced at the thought. Then suddenly the ring tone I'll Wait For You by Elliot Yamin rang. That was Rach's caller ring tone on my phone. It's only for her. I picked up.

"Hey babe."

"Wow. Why are you still up?"

"Can't sleep. You?"

"Same. I can't believe i'm going tomorrow."

"Yeah me too. Time flies." 

"I know. I'll miss you." Her voice started to crack like she's about to cry.

"Hush. Don't cry. Please? Just sleep now, princess do it for me. Sleep." I pleaded. I can't take to hear her cry.

"Okay. I'll try."

"Do it for me. Okay? I love you. Don't forget that."

"I'll never forget that. Nothing can make me forget it. Love you too." She hang up. I kept my eyes closed. Reminiscing our moments together.

Call me over acting, gay, crazy or whatever you want. But I really can't help it. The only girl to make me fall in love is going away tomorrow and it will take a long time for me to see her again.

I didn't sleep well the whole night. My body was doing clockwise movements around my bed. I fell asleep at around three in the morning holding a piece of an envelop beside me.

I can't wait to show it to her tomorrow. I thanked dad for helping me get it. I'm sure that Rach will love that so much.

***

I woke up with a sad look on my face. But that was lessened a by bit when I remembered about what's going to be her reaction when I showed what's inside the envelope and when I gave it to her later.

This is going to be hard but I have to smile... For her. She's the only reason that I do and of course, my parents.