Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?

The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player and Me? Best Friends?

Waking up another morning without a single text from him feels so strange. I get used to it for three weeks. Who can blame me?

I did nothing but to sleep all day and to roam around the hotel yesterday. Half of my summer went great with Trent's presence, to tell you honestly. Now, it feels so boring and lonely.

I don't have any other place to go in mind so I went to the park at three in the afternoon. I want to go to the Music House but thinking of what happened last time makes me even more lonely.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I grabbed my real phone from my sling bag and guess who? Trent! I blinked twice to check if what am I seeing is real. So he still knows my old number? I can't believe it!

I answered nervously on the third ring.

"Rach." Oh my gaaaawd! He called me Rach!!!

"Yes Trent?"

"Can we talk?"

"We're already having a conversation, aren't we?" I rolled my eyes.

"I mean, personally." He chuckled and it sounds so.... Sexy. Ishhh. I miss that sound.

"I'm here at the park." I muttered in a jolly tone.

"Good. I'll be there in five..." He hang up. I can't help but feel excited that i'm going to see him again.

I found it epic that we just actually conversed on phone like nothing happened. I wondered what does he wants to talk about but whatever it is, i'm praying that it's positive.

He arrived exactly after five minutes. He's wearing a khaki pants and a plain white button up shirt. His pants remind me of Louis Tomlinson's usual pants.

I noticed that he has a bruise on his face. What happened? I didn't saw him for just one whole day and he's got that?