Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiled. The one who could always brighten your day. Even if she couldn't brighten her own.

Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe

A date after every date. I feel the happiest when i'm with Trent. He's like a drug that persuades me to get addicted.

I never felt like this before. Why?

I first saw the young and carefree Trent after so many years during our first date three weeks ago.

I want to see him beam like that all the time. It makes my inner self jump into happiness.

And his lemony scent, that was the most intoxicating smell to me.

I never want to stop. But I have to. It's getting harder each day.

Yes, it's been three weeks since I started going out with Trent. We're sometimes at the mall, movies, gym, carnival and some other places. Every single date I had with him was precious. But somehow I feel so mean. To have a little space, I stopped from texting him since yesterday.

He knows me as Therese. Not as the real me and it hits directly into my heart. It's like i'm doing an inappropriate action. Everything's so complicated.

Last time, he asked for my surname and I said it was Anderson. Yeah, I used Faith's surname to lie. He searched my name on Facebook. He said there's no sign of any account with my name and picture. I said i'm not in to Facebook and he believed. He trusts me even he barely knows me as Therese.

I need to stop this every faking thing. Dan texts me but I seldom reply. I can't get attached to them. But it's too late because of my strange feelings towards Trent. I don't know what it is but maybe i'll figure it out.

I know I want to do vengeance but my guilt is eating me.

They've been so rude with me during my dreadful past. But now that i'm being rude to them silently, I feel so bad.

I need to tell them the truth as soon as possible.

But how?

I need peace of mind to think. That's why I decided to go to the Music House.