Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional

The person who really LOVES u sees what a mess u can be, how moody u can get, how hard u are to handle, but still wants u in their life.

Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional

"Rachelle you look so upset. What happened?" Ethan asked when I got home. They went home early because Faith was called by her mom to do something important for an hour.

"I saw him a while ago." I whispered. Ethan never asked me about my relationship with Trent before. But I think he got what i'm saying.

"What did he told you?" Ethan held the side of my face, staring at me worriedly.

"He didn't see me. I bumped into him."

"That's impossible Rachy. If you bumped with him, i'm sure he'd be able to recognize you."

"Ethan, i'm looking down on my purse trying to put my phone inside it when I suddenly bumped into him. He didn't see my face because of my massive sun glasses on my eyes and my hair is curled up with this spray-on highlights. And when I turned my gaze up to him, he's head was turned left like he's searching for someone."

"So you mean you only saw the side view of his face then you ran away like a scared kid?" He laughed.

"Stop laughing, will you?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Haha. Sorry. Why did you do that? Why didn't you just slapped him in the face? You know, for revenge purposes?" Ethan suggested.

"I'm tired of doing stuffs like that Ethan. There's no point if I did that. I'll always end up crying anyway. I'm always the loser of my own game."

"At least he deserves that. Anyway, forget about him. Let's go watch a movie upstairs."

Do you wanna know what did he chose for us to watch?

Tom and Jerry. Yeah. That's how childish my cousin is. We just graduated from high school and is about to enter college, yet he still loves watching those.