Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain

Relationships work best when you drop the luggage from the past and live life forward with no regrets.

Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain

I don't really like what happened at lunch. Jake thanked Trent for introducing his friend. That lunch was supposed to between me and Jake. Who would want that to be ruined?

Yeah. None other than the master of all jerks.

I don't want to have another argument with Trent that's why I just stayed silent a while ago. And that 'I love you' that he worded. I'd lie if I said I didn't hope for more.

I realized I have to admit it to myself because there's no point in denying it...

That I am in love with Trent.

I wouldn't wish to see him everyday, think of him every minute, dream about him and so on if I am not in love with him.

It's my secret and i'm keeping that to myself. I know that he'll never fall for me considering the fact that he doesn't even know what love is.

He said he's starting to like someone. That girl is too lucky. I wish I was her. I wonder who is she? Trent is very secretive when it comes to that matter. When he mentions a girl as a chick, that means it's for fun. But no, he's referring to a girl.

The sun came down and I already had my dinner. I also had a two-hour conversation with Faith. We just talked about how things are going so far. She even told me that Kyle went to our house to ask me out. Ethan forgot to tell me about that so she's the one who told it to me. And since Faith was my only girl best friend, I confessed my feelings for Trent to her.

She's not surprised at all. She wants me to tell it to Trent like ASAP before another girl ends up confessing to him before me. I can't just go and speak to Trent and say: "hey, I like you and I want you to be my boyfriend" right? That is going to be so absolutely, epically awkward.