Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More

Life is full of surprises...

Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More

I can't believe with what I saw. The place was huge and classy. Really, really huge. I stood frozen where am I.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked Ethan in disbelief.

"Nope Rachy." There's that cute smile played on his face once more.

"Your parents really own this place?" He nodded.

"My parents and your guardians too, Rachy." He gripped my hand and tugged me along.

"Good morning Mr. Danes." A good looking blonde greeted him. I can say that she's twenty one or younger by the looks of her. Ethan replied with a smile.

We went at the back of the information desk and he began introducing me to the staffs of their hotel.

"Everyone, I want to introduce to you this young woman beside me. She is Ms. Rachelle Richardson my cousin, who is now living with my family. I want all of you to treat her just like how you do with me." All of them applauded and a middle aged man walked towards us.

"It's our pleasure to serve you Ms. Richardson. Just prompt us when you need anything." All the staffs were polite and welcoming.

I always knew that the Danes may have a large family business. But a hotel? Just wow...

Ethan gave me a quick tour inside the hotel. In the elevator, I saw him enter a code or something beside. It led us to the fifty-sixth floor.

"Come here." Ethan motioned me to enter a door that looked different than the other doors below. "This is our personal suite." The room looked so inviting and clean.

"It's nice." I whispered.

"I know." He leaned on the glass window where you can see a great view. It's high. My eyes were attracted by the grand piano near the glass wall.

"Do you play?" He strode his way to the piano and pulled the chair to sit. Then he began playing.

Ethan looked so focused and enjoyed with himself as he started playing. As he keeps on pressing keys, my eyes watered with tears. I was there standing behind him. He also knows that piece. I also do, with all my heart. When he finished playing he turned to face me, smiling but it quickly faded when he saw me crying.

"Rachy. Why?" He frowned.

"You played it really well. Who taught you to play that piece?" I asked as I wipe my tears.

"No one. I always play this whenever I feel sad. It's called Love Me by Yiruma." Memories flashed back. That piece was used to be my lullaby when I was younger.