Chapter 4 (James)

I woke up this morning not hearing any screaming so I figured my parents were both still asleep, so I put on my blue jeans, a white shirt with red and orange looking paint splatter design on it, I put on my black converse sneakers, and my gray jacket. I didn't bother to really brush my hair all I really did was rake my hand though it. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen where I grabbed a banana for breakfast and went outside where I saw Peter walking out of his house, right on time. "Lets go" I said and we both got on my truck.

I quickly drove to the school getting there about five minutes before the bell, and I saw that girl with two names walking to her class, along with many other people, I have no clue why she keeps standing out to me. "Lets get to conditioning I'd rather not have Coach yell at us" Peter said snapping me out of the trance I was in when looking at her. We got to class right when the bell rang. We would have been here sooner if every single girl we came across wasn't hanging off of me.

"Okay everyone, from now on conditioning isn't going to be what it normally, till determined other wise. Each one of you are close to failing at least one classes, so I have pulled some strings and got one student out of every class, and you guys all out as well, this one student has full authority to do anything, here she is Mary-Kate Jones," Coach Lone said wen that band girl with two names came in, so that's her name Mary-Kate.

"Freak" Alex coughed when he looked at her.

"Coach Lone you did say I have full authority to do anything I want correct?" Mary-Kate asked, I've never heard her voice for sure I would have remembered it, it's sweet, kind, caring, pure, some might add angelic, she set down her bag and the huge stack of papers that were in her hand.

"Yes, you can as long as you don't go to far and then I'll just tell you tone it down some" Coach said, "and just call me coach."

"Thank you" she said and walked over to Alex quickly elbowing his gut causing him to topple over and walked back to the front of the room.

"Guys there are a lot tables in this back room and a teacher desk, I want you to grab them and bring them out here, also there are some chairs grab those as well" Coach said and Mary-Kate flipped though the stack of papers she had set down.

I get up along with the rest of the football team and we all started pulling out the tables, we had pulled out enough where two people can sit at each table and the desk for Mary-Kate along with the chairs, the field house started looking more like a classroom then a field house.I guess I didn't notice but Coach and Mary-Kate had wheeled out the white board from his office.

Once we had everything out and everyone sat down, but no one was paying attention to her we were just talking with one another or texting friends in other classes. "THAT'S ENOUGH" I heard a girl voice shout when I was talking with Peter and Alex, so the voice had to of been from Mary-Kate she's the only girl hear after all, everyone had turned to look at her in complete shock, no one ever thought that she was capable of that voice, the room was now dead silent "I'm doing you all a favor by doing this for you guys, now if you all think you can do this on your own then fine I'll go back to my classes and you boys will go to yours all day, where you will surly fail each and every one of your classes. right now you are to pay attention to me and what ever lesson I decide to give you from English to Math you are going to do as I say." It was clear she was serious, no band kid has ever stood up to one of us ever we would normally just punch them in the mouth causing them to cry.

"I'd rather not if we look at you we will turn to stone" Alex said causing everyone else to laugh but me and Peter.

"So your going to be the trouble maker, well guess what Alex it's my turn to be in control" she just walked over to the table we were at and looked him dead in the eye "run laps till I tell you to stop, and when I say run I mean run, I know how fast you run so don't try and trick me and if I see you walk I'll just restart the time you had already finished" her voice didn't waver a single time. "Now get moving" she walked back up to the front of the room at first Alex didn't get up but then she said, "if you don't get up and start running by the time I turn around you will get detention" with that threat he got up and started running, none of us could get detention if we got detention we wouldn't be able to play the next game. Right when he started running she turned around. "Now lets start" she said and started teaching us but changing everything she could into something that had to do with sports and sparingly was saying everything correctly.