Chapter 20 (James)

I woke up at 3 in the morning unable to fall back asleep. I went to the kitchen and pulled out some chicken that my mom had made for dinner yesterday. I ate that and turned on the news, there was a huge drug bust in the bad side of town I'm so glad none of us live near there. I watched just completely to wonder how long this has been going on is what shocks me the most. After about 2 hours I decided to call MK to wake her up, I love waking her up in the morning no mater how early it is "Morning" she said on the last ring, her voice was so sleepy, it's adorable.

"Morning to you too" I think I may have sounded a little bit to much awake.

"Why in the world did you wake me up at 5 in the morning? Even the crazy people aren't awake yet, oh wait I take that back, we both are awake, never mind but still I'm like never up this early" she complained still not clearing her voice so it was still sleepy.

"I called because well.... this is going to sound stupid but because I missed you and wanted to hear your voice" I swear she thinks I'm a lost puppy dog somedays "and you can't say you aren't up this early, we will text till 9 am without sleeping some days, you called me last week at 3:30 am for I still have no clue what but you were crying and I didn't like it" I said, she called me just because she needed to hear a kind voice even though she wouldn't tell me why.

"Okay fine you have me there and I'll tell you what that was about as soon as I can" she said I really hope she will tell me soon.

"I know I know I know" I said.

"I guess I mine as well get a jump today, I'm putting you on speaker now" she said and quickly put me on speaker, to do what ever she was going to do.

"Why I don't like speaker at all" I complained.

"Because I'm walking around my room" she said.

"I still don't like it" I said, "but well your pretty so I'll let it slide."

"You don't have to lie about me being pretty, I'm not and I know it" she said, she's never thought of herself as pretty even though she is gorgeous.

"MARY-KATE! Don't you dare ever say your not pretty, you the prettiest girl in the world, your beautiful, I don't want to hear you talk bad about yourself, if you do one more time I will come over there and pin you to the wall and kiss you until you see it yourself!" I screamed at her I hate hearing her talk like that.

"You wouldn't dare" she said I could hear her set her phone down.

"I would and you know it, wanna test it?" I smiling as I said that.

"I don't know it's tempting but well I do have thing I need to do" she said.

"Fine" I said right when my dad walked in looking like I as crazy, "hey I'll call you later, parents just walked into my room looking at me like I'm nuts."

"Bye," she said she's never the one who hangs up first.

"Bye," I said and didn't hang up.

"You hang up" I said knowing he wasn't going to.

"No, you," I said we continued that for I don't know how long but I was the one who hung up.

After I hung up I went back to my room and started playing clash of clans on my phone.