Chapter 18 (James)

After the game I had gone to the locker rooms with the guys trying to be one of the first ones out so I can go see MK, but of course all of the guys wouldn't let me out whenever I tried. It took me a good ten minutes to get out, I don't care if I'm MK's ride and she can't get home without me, I want to spend as much time with her as I can. I saw her running up and down the bleachers picking up trash as she was waiting for me, why does everything he do have to be so cute and sweet. "Hey let's go everyone's waiting." I said I still had a huge smile on my face and I had grabbed her hand.

"James's I'm not going tonight, I have something I have, no need, to do right now, Mr. Charters and wife are going to take me to do it," she said and pulled her hands from mine.

"Did I already do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry, I'll take you instead, you know I will" I seem like I'd be lost without her here with me, I was begging with her to stay with me.

"You didn't do anything wrong, and this is something that I don't want you to know about, please understand" she said and had taken both my hands in her's.

"MK, please tell, me I don't know how to help you if you won't tell me" I said I think she could tell I was about to start crying.

"James look at me," she said but I refused to look at her I just looked at the ground I forgot that she's so much shorter then me, she just wrapped her small arms around me and I hung my head was still over her's without even touching hers still but I could feel her hair on my nose, "I'll tell you when its safe for me to, I promise."

As soon as the word safe fell out of her mouth, I wanted to freak out, I'm never going to let her leave my site I can almost promise you this. "What do you mean by safe?" I asked looking her straight in the eyes I could tell she was worried.

"I can't tell you yet, please understand, I don't want to drag you to far into this" she said, "it's already to dangerous enough for you and the other's by just talking to me."

"I don't understand," she could see tears forming in my eyes, it pains me to let her see like this but I couldn't help it.

"Listen I have to go, but if you get a message from me saying not to come and get me for the dance, don't, I won't be home, I'm not sure on where I'll be but I won't be home and won't be home for a while, I might be in to much pain to even go to the dance. Just go and have fun without me, I'll be fine, everything will be fine, I'll talk to you later tonight, I hope" she stood on my toes and kissed my forehead and ran off before I could grab her and ask more question. I really wanted to ask her more questions, she freaked me out so much with that, I knew it was futile but I did try to run after her but she was in Mr. Charter's jeep before I could even get out of the stadium.

I walked over to the guys and everyone was waiting for KM and I, "Hey James where's MK?" Peter asked seeing I was by myself.

"She had something he had to do," I said and got my phone from Peter.

"Wait she did something without us?" Sam said, they were right the only thing she dose without us is when she's asleep, but even then she falls asleep in my car a lot.

"I know shocking, but you guys go without me I'm just going to go home" I said walking off to my truck.

I drove home and made a point to go by MK's house just to make sure she didn't lie to me and go home and the jeep wasn't there, I wonder what it was she had to do, that was on my mind the whole drive home and then even when I was sitting in my room watching TV. I thought about calling her a few times but I was afraid that that would get her mad at me, I'd rather not mess it up yet.

After a while I was about to text MK I got a text from her.

Hey I'm so sorry about today, I hope I can tell you soon.

You can always tell me anything it just hurts that your not trusting me with this information now.

I don't want to hurt you, I want to keep you safe from my messed up life.

I can't stand not knowing whats wrong.

James I hate that I'm keeping this from you but trust me its something that I can't share with you until it's completely over, it's be happening since I was little, I just need to go through with it and I'll tell you everything thing is done.

I'll only accept it if you give me a kiss tomorrow before we go to the dance TOGETHER.

Deal, I already know I'll be good for the dance, finished part one of many.

In that case I'm helping with the others!

You will help with what I tell you I need help with.

It better be it all.

It might be it might not be, I know I'll need a shoulder to cry on sometimes for sure and that will be yours, I promise.

I don't like that I know your going through something where your not safe and you won't let me help you: (

I understand, I would feel the same way....

Then why are you doing this to me?

Because if you knew what was going on you could be put in jail...

That's making me freak out even more! You just told me you could get put in JAIL!

That's not what I said, I said if you knew what was going on YOU could be like anyone who knows before I tell who I'm going to do tomorrow, I'm having to do this part by myself, for sure.

I don't like it MK, you know I will do anything for you.

I know you would:) now just promise me you will behave please 0:)

Can I just go with you for the ride but stay in the car till your done?

No because you will freak out even more when you see where I need to go.

Then fine I'll behave for now, just for now.

Thank you:)

No problem sweetheart.

Your to sweet, I'm nothing special just a band geek.

Don't say that your just a band geek, your the cutest...no most beautifulest girl in the world, who I've ever or will ever lay eyes on, your the reason I wake up every morning, there's not a day or time where your not on my mind, I love the way you correct my grammer and spelling, how you can out run me and all the guys, how you eat like you haven't eaten in days, how you don't care what others think of you, how you can read for hours on end without stopping. I'm in love with this band geek you say is nothing special but you are the greatest thing in the world to me.

I love you too <3 *grammar, and now I'm blushing like crazy thanks to all of that thanks a lot @_@

....Really you really had to correct that right then didn't you

It's one of the reason you said you love me :p watch your spelling and grammar if you are going to say that's one of the things you love about me.

That's is insted of saying correcting my seplling and grammar I'm going to say I love your brain.

We keep texting back and forth and then she just randomly fell of the side of the earth... I guess she fell asleep so I had texted her phone one more time.

Sweet dreams my dear.