Chapter 26 (Mary-Kate)

ATTENTION THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF BOOK ONE! (I'm going to be punched by someone when they see this)

It's the end of summer, and all of us have college to go too, I changed what I was going to major in I'm now going to be majoring in business, Peter is going to major in Biology, Sam is going to major in criminal justice, Alex is going for cooking, and James is going for physical therapy, all of us are going to the same college except James, he's going to Michigan while everyone else, including me, are going to Chicago, the only reason why we aren't going to the same college is because neither one of us were accepted to the same colleges, the ones he was accepted to I was reject from and the ones I was accepted to he was rejected from. It's hard for us, we've been spending as much time with each other as we could.

Today we were all at the airport, James's flight takes off first so were were all sitting next to him and his arm was around me, I don't want to be separated from him but we are as close as we can be.

"Princess what are you thinking?" James asked probably seeing I'm zoned out.

"How I don't want to be separated from you but I already know we are going to be, their's noting we can do to change it" I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Their's nothing we can do to change that but we will talk every day we can I promise you that" he said holding me close.

"I know" I said and rested my head on his shoulder, the rest of the guys got up and went to get food.

"Now boarding first class flight 2521 to Detroit" over the intercom said he gets in the next group.

"I'm going to miss you" I choked out my eyes were now watering.

"I'll miss you too," he said and we both stood up and he gave me a hug not letting me go.

"Promise me you will never forget me" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I promise" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Now boarding zone two" the intercom said.

"I'll call you as soon as my plane lands" I said, my plane was to land after his so if he called me when his landed it would end up being sent straight to voice mail.

"Good bye my sweet" he said and walked onto the plane and I went to find the guys.