Chapter 14 (James)

MK was texting all of us guys like crazy, whenever we had a brake from practice, the guys wouldn't tell me what they were talking to her about witch made me want to know a lot. We drove MK home like always along with dropping Sam and Alex off at Sam's car so they can get it fixed. When I got home Peter went home and I walked inside hearing my parents arguing like always, but this time it seemed to be even worse and I walked into the living room normally they stop arguing when I walk into a room but not this time, I wonder what happen this time.

I just let it roll off my back and went to my room and stated pulling all of my stuff for tonight out.

It got later and y parents still haven't stopped arguing and well I couldn't stand hearing the arguing anymore so I called up Peter "Hey dude what's up?" he said answering on the second ring.

"If you haven't eaten dinner yet want to go gout and get something parents arguing like crazy, worse than normal" I sighed I wonder if MK would like to go as well, that will be my next call.

"Yeah sure as long as its not just me and you" he said, "hey see if MK can come."

"That was my next call, I'll tell you what the others say" I said laughing and hung up, then I called MK.

"Hey, you got Mary-Kate" I heard after the third ring.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to get some dinner with at least me and Peter, the next ones I'm going to call are Sam and Alex" I said I was nervous kinda but I have no clue why it's not like it's a date or not.

"You should have called sooner, I'm about to eat soon" she said and I felt like I was crushed.

"Oh okay" I said I really wish I had called sooner.

"Sorry, I'll see you at the game" she said and hung up and I called the other guys, who were all for it so I called Peter back and told him we had Sam and Alex both willing to go but no MK. We all decided on to go to TGI Friday, I have no clue why we just did. I grabbed my gear and met Peter out side and we headed there finding MK sitting in there with someone, I guess that must be her mom.

We got a table quickly and ironically it was right next to MK "hey, MK" I said before I sat down and she had popped up quickly and gave me a hug along with the guys.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked, sitting back down.

"Dinner, that you were too cool to be a part of" Peter said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I hang out with you guys till like two in the morning a lot, you can't get mad at me for bailing once" she said and sat back down.

"I'm not" I asked her and took a bite of her food, it looked like it was a lot of appetizers, she looked to be eating pot stickers.

"Better not be" she said.

"I'll be back" I said and ran off to the bathrooms I was extremely surprised to see MK there but when I did she looked amazing, even if she was wearing a sweater. I wonder what she as at the mall for. She had a bag from JCPenny at her feet, it looked as if their was a shoe box and something purple in the bag. I headed back out there and MK was holding something up for the guys to see but when she was me she pushed it into the bag, what is she hiding from me. "What you hiding girl?" I asked, I really want to know.

"Nothing you need to know about till tomorrow" she said and moved the bag to the other side of her, "your not aloud to know yet."

"Come on MK, you can tell me" I said and took one of the pot stickers from her plate and ate it.

"I don't want to tell you and that's mine" she was now pouting and it made me sad, I don't like to see her sad.

"Don't be sad MK" Peter said and hugged her, "what are you thinking taking food from MK, your lucky you didn't lose a finger." He was right I'm lucky I have all of my limbs from taking food from her.

"I'll see you boys later" she said and got up grabbing her bag after eating her last one and hugged us all instead of getting my normal two one to begin with and one at the end she only gave me one, I like my hugs from her, why did she only give me one.