Chapter 2

After the dance was over and we were done kissing, I walked outside and told "hook" I needed some air. I went outside and say down I sat there not moving just thinking. it was so cold outside I could see my breath. I was thinking about how I have never done that before kissed someone the night I met them. I had so many thoughts racing threw my mind! I didn't know witch one to think about first. then I hear foot steps. I turn around and see ruby.

Oh, ruby it's u. you scared me for a second there.

Then she sat next to me and put her arm around me. and said.

I saw that u were dancing with hook.

Ok, what's the story behind that why does he have a hook?

Umm, why don't I tell you tomorrow? over breakfast?

Umm, ok me and Bridget will meet u there at......

9am!

That early its......

Then I glance at my iPhone.

Midnight right now so if I fell asleep right now I could get 8 hours of sleep!

Ok ok, then how's 10?

Umm, I think I can make that work.

Then she put her hand out to help me up.i took her hand and got up. we walked back inside and ordered some wine. me,bridget,ruby,gus drank some wine ruby said

"Here's to happy endings and new beginnings!"

Then she winked at me.

I smiled back and we drank the wine.

~mean while with Bridget~

We drank the wine, then I turned around a that guy I danced with was watching me. I walked over to him and asked.

"You want some?"

"Nah, maybe next time."

"Suit ur self, but its really good. and hey i never caught ur name."

"That's because I never gave it, I'm Neil by the way."

"Oh, I like that name it's not very common."

"Yeah I guess it's not."

"R u sure u don't want some?"

"Umm... maybe a bit."

" It's over here."

I took his hand and led him threw the crowd. we got to the bar and there all toasting to everything.

"Oh my gosh!"

"R they drunk?"

Neil asked

"Umm I'm not sure but probably."

We turned and looked at each other. then burst out in laughter! we couldn't stop laughing!!!!! We couldn't believe what they were saying!!! sarah was hilarious!!!! she said

"Hey! Bridget ur back!!!! I missed u so gosh darn much! woah! I like that swan on ur head! can I per it! oh wait swans are mean! I got chased by a swan once! he ate my sand witch! then burped in a baby's face! that's why geese are mean!"

"Oh is that so!"

I said playing along even though me and Sarah have lived together like ever since we graduated! she has NEVER seen a swan in person! but me and Neil wouldn't stop laughing at Sarah and ruby! they were talking to each other about how pink and blue r two very different colors! we laughed the entire night! then we looked at the clock and noticed it was 3 am!!!!!!