Epilogue

~hey guys this is a very delayed epilogue but, very good! so get on with the reading!~

~Bridget's P.O.V.~

It's been 4 years since the wedding and two months after the wedding we figured out I was pregnant with twins! Amy and Willow are 3 right now and soon to be 4! the past years have been nice. we stayed in Story Brooke, to start a family where it all started. yes things moved fast between me and Neal but we like it fast! we don't plan on having any more children for awhile or not at all we haven't decided yet. right now Amy and Willow are at Ruby's getting baby sat. yes I know some of you are wondering 'did they ever know about the fairy tail thing?' well, after the wedding we all got together around the bonfire and shared secrets and Neal told me about his past. I never imagined him as his dad. Neal quickly got a job at the local museum and loves it! we get discounts on entrance fees so that's good. as for me? Sarah and I own a couple bakery's here and there. our first one was here in Story Brooke so I stayed to take care of that one. I'm currently at home loading the dishwasher. does it bother anyone else when you pick up a dish and you get food on you but yet you don't know what the food is?

I know right?!

I put the last plate in and walked to the huge bay window in our new apartment. (pun intended for those who got it.)

I stood there watching the sun set while rapping my cardigan/sweater around me tighter as if it were a second skin.

I heard the door open and close and keys jingle, so I guess Neal's home.

"I'm in the kitchen sweety!"

I called out towards the living room.

He walked into the room and lightly turned me around.

"So how was your day?"

I ask sweetly.

"Fine. what about yours?"

He questioned getting closer.

"Well. I got a call from Esther and there planning on coming home soon."

I hummed back.

He got closer and our lips slightly brushed. STOP TEASING! sorry stupid break out there.

"Esther?"

He asked slowly and sexily, I nodded slightly and kissed him full on.

He was taken aback but joined in. our lips moved together perfectly, and he can still send butterfly's to my stomach! he deepened the kiss making me so happy. I pulled away for air and murmured against his lips,

"I love you."

He nodded and replied,

"I love you more."

Before going back into the full on kiss again.

~Esther's P.O.V.~

After the wedding was over Robin had an amazing idea to go traveling! we brought Emily with us and had an amazing time! we've been to Japan, China, Italy, Russia, The U.K., Paris, Rome, and many more! I started writing books about our travels after we visited Russia, your probably wondering 'how did they get so much money to go so many places?' well after a year of having my book published we got a sponcer to keep going places as long as I wrote about them! we're currently in Germany at the moment and we're planing on flying home for the next two weeks or so, to visit and feel at home again. as much fun as seeing so many cool places and people has been... home is back with my best friends! but then again Sarah lives farther away from Bridget. then again that's a different story, for a different time! me, Robin, and Emily are all on a plane right now, headed towards Maine. Bridget sounded hysterical on the phone. something about Elsa, the snow queen, and rumple leaving? I really don't even know what I missed, but I missed something.

Robins asleep with his head on my shoulder while I'm here trying to cradle our screaming child to sleep.

I hate that he's such a heavy sleeper but he's so cute while he sleeps.

~Sarah's P.O.V.~

Me and Peter moved away from Story Brooke and into the big city! we had our first child and named him Peter after Peter my husband of course, then we had our two beautiful twin daughters Tina and Kire. there identical and do everything the same. I guess that's there problem but, I'm sure they'll get over it. or will they? (read Finding the Right Boy In New York to find out.)

Peter is off at Magic camp right now. we all learned Peter's past and I forgave him. he was apparently a villain? I can't see him as a villain can you?

Tina an Kire are at SunTao our Nanny's house for the day, so me and Peter are having a fun day alone. we haven't had that much time by our selves for awhile so we thought it was time.

I'm in my room siting on my bed in my silk robe over my under wear while Peter's in the bathroom.

He came out after five minutes and walked up to me as I sat on the bed. he tilted my chin up and kissed me passionately.

My hand slid behind his hair gripping it tight as out mouths did all the work.

I slowly fell on my back and Peter fell on top of me still kissing me.

WHAT SEEMS LIKE THE END IS MERLY THE BEGINNING OF THE S S....... FRIEND..... SHIP.

HAHAHAHAHA! SORRY COULDN'T RESIST! YOU'LL ONLY GET THAT QUOTE IF YOU HAVE AN XBOX WITH BATTLE BLOCK THEATER ON IT! OKAY WELL LONG WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE BUT WORTH IT! ENJOY! DONT BE A SILENT READER! COMMENT AND VOTE!