Chapter 22 LAST CHAPTER!!

~hey guys this is the last chapter thnx sooooooooooooooooooo much for reading!! I love u guys soooo much!! I'm gonna be writing a new book soon! ill comment the name when I write the first chapter! thnx byeeeee!~

~Bridget's point of view~

We finished our vows and then the preacher said

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Neil looked at me then swung me around into a dip. then kissed me slowly and passionately! I loved it, I loved him! we were now officially married! he stood me up and then I jumped into his arms. he carried me into the beach house. the after party thing (I'm sorry right now I can't think of the word! LOL) was gonna be in 8 hours. it was a bonfire! what I was excited about was that the ladies told me that my dress was in two pieces! I can take off the ball gown style skirt and then it's a poofy white mid thy section dress! I was super excited! When me and Neil got in side we did all the couple things he said

"welcome in mrs.Cassidy"

"Why thank u mr.Cassidy!"

He put me down. and I took a couple of steps and took a deep breath. I turned around and Neil was staring at me. I walked right up to him and grabbed his little bow tie and pulled him into a big long kiss. he slowly moved his hands down and then picked me up. he set me down on this desk that was In the room. we continued kissing. my vale went flying and so did my heels.

~Sarah's point of view~

I grabbed peters hand on the way out and started swinging it back and forth gazing into his perfect green eyes! I then kissed his cheek and we walked the streets holding hands. we must have walked around the whole town because my feet were killing me! and once I ran a marathon in these 6inch heels! he just talked and talked and talked until our mouths were dry!

~Esther's point of view~

Me,roland,emily,and Robin all went out for a nice dinner and some ice cream. it was nice having a small nice and none dramatic family dinner! Roland was still in his tux. he was the ring bearer. he was adorable. Emily was a flower girl. we put here in a wagon with flower petals in her hands. she threw them down fast. but, it was a lot of fun for her. she had this adorable blue and green dress. I was so proud of her! she just started pulling up on things. she already can crawl. she has developed green eyes! I really don't know where those came from but Peter calls her his little lost girl to make fun of the movies! she still love stage color green. we all had so much fun at the ice cream store picking out our favorite flavors!

~Bridget's point of view~

Today was a perfect day! I got married, hung out with the best people in town, and had a perfect ending to a perfect chapter!

~THE END!!! thank u soooo much! I love u guys!! thank u so freaking much!!!!!!!!! Shout out to creative_fandoms who played Bridget and my friends Esther who played Esther!!!! love u guys soooooooo much! go check out there fanfics when u get the chance!!!~