Chapter 21

~Bridget's point of view~
I walked out of the salon with confusion and exhilaration! I couldn't wait for the wedding! I ran to the beach house we rented for the honey moon where I will also be getting ready. Esther and Sarah were already there. Esther was doing my nails while Sarah did my hair and make-up. She did some soft pink/tan lip stick and a black cat eye with natural looking eye
make-up. My hair She curled just the front long pieces and put a white head band in.
"I LOVE IT!"
I said almost screaming! I was starting to tear up!
"Aww baby girl don't cry!"
Sarah said putting her hands on my shoulders shaking me.
"Thnx ur a really good friend, but these are tears of joy!"
" I was kinda not wanting u to cry cuz that's not water proof mascara, but yeah let's go with the good friend thing!"
I shot her a dirty look. She must have gotten the signal because she backed off. I almost laughed! just then the door swung open! I jumped and screamed at who it was!
"NEIL?!"
"Yeah I know I can't see the bride thats why I'm wearing the blind fold!"
"Oh god! u scared the crap out of me!!!! don't ever do it again!"
"Heh. got it. I just needed one last kiss."
"Ur such a dork some times!..... Gah ok!"
Sarah and esther laughed. I grabbed Neil as he started tripping over things and I kissed him. then I turned him around and kicked him in the butt and said
"Now get out an stay out."
He laughed and kept walking until he heard the door close behind him. Sarah and Esther continued getting me ready. then I started to cry a little more.
"Aww! ur just so cute!"
Esther said.
"Th-these aren't tears of joy!"
I then started bawling my eyes out. my makeup running and Sarah was about to cry to because of the makeup.
"What's wrong?!"
"Heh.... nothing besides the fact that...."
"The fact that what?!"
Sarah screamed.
"N-nothing... it's nothing... just can I be alone?"
"Uh sure?"
Esther said while grabbing Sarah's arm an walking out of the room. they closed the door and I fell to the ground crying. I just sat there awhile just crying so freaking much. I looked up and saw my makeup running and a little black on the tooling of my dress. I ripped the black tooling off. it messed up the dress! I started crying even more! when I heard the door open.
"Go away! I want to be alone guys!"
I said not turning around to see who it actually was.
"If u really want me to."
A voice said. not Sarah's or Esther's. it's was a mans voice. not Neil's or peters or robins! I slowly turned around and saw MY DAD!
"PAPA?!"
I said getting up and running over to him! I gave him a huge hug! I squeezed him so tightly not wanting to let go.
"I'm soooo sooooo sorry for all the things I said before I left that day! I didn't mean a thing I said! I love u SOOO much!"
"It's ok."
He said rubbing my back.
"What are u doing here?!"
I exclaimed as I pulled away.
"Ur friends Esther and Sarah called me up. when I heard u were getting married me ur mother and lulu flew down! Savannah and Brooke couldn't make it. u know how busy savannah is with her 4 kids, and Brooke's still traveling the world with her "artistic" boyfriend. I still say he's a bum."
We both started laughing. I stopped crying because I now had the one thing I thought I wasn't gonna have my father walk me down the isle. I haven't seen lulu for years! she's been so busy with her dance performances in France! She's become quiet famous there! she married some guy named Toby kenish? apparently his dads some famous royals baseball player? idek but he's cool. me and my papa sat and chatted for awhile we had a lot to catch up on. one day like 12 years ago when I was 18 I had a huge fight with my parents about respect,dating, and curfew. I explained my side how I was 18 and I didn't need a curfew but they kept bugging me and finally I just packed up and left. me and Sarah drove around till we got to Maine. found story Brooke and the rest is history! I heard a knock on the door. it was the Lancelot telling me it was time. I cleaned my self up and tried my best to hide the giant tear in my dress. it didn't really work but it will have to do. my dad linked arms with me and we walked out into the main room of the beach house. I hugged Esther and Sarah telling them how happy I was. we waited till I heard the music playing and Esther Sarah Peter an Robin all walked out together linking arms. then the music changed and the doors swung open. me and my papa walked out slowly in sink with the music. I could see Neil starting to tear up. it was so cute. I was already crying my eyes out again. my papa handed me off and me and Neil held hands as the preacher talked. I wasn't listening because I was so focused on Neil's beautiful eyes. then Neil started to speak. I realised he was saying his vows. (we wrote our own)
"Bridget Nancy Muse, I love u with all my heart and soul. u are my every thing. I promise to love and respect u all my days and to cherish u all my life. I will never let u go. before I was wondering my whole life then suddenly I bummed into u. and yes I stole that from frozen." I laughed between years of joy. "Bridget I can't imagine what I would be doing right now if I didn't have u!"
He then burst into tears and said
"I really can't even go on the list of things I love about u and things we could do together is endless."
We both laughed and cried. then I figured out he was done.
"Neil Casside, I love u so freakish much! and I'm NEVER EVER letting u go. love how u steal cheesy things from movies and ur adorable and stupid moments and I know that even years later u will still be surprising me. even when were old and can't do anything."
We both laughed.
"I still can't even comprehend that I'm getting married right now! I promise to respect and listen to u even when ur being an idiot, and I know ur gonna held every word I say right now to me so I chose my words wisely. there is three words u need to know before we go any further. I love u!"
END OF CHAPTER 21!!!