Chapter 17

~Esther's point of view~

I was still watching Henry on the rope swing at the park as I put little Emily in her swing. I stood there pushing them when my phone buzzed. it was ruby!

Ruby:hey! do u need any help with Emily today?

Me:oh my gosh yes! but Henry's here to is that ok?

Ruby:yeah sure! be there in ten.

Me: we're at the park btw!

Ruby:oh ok! see u soon bye

Me:bye

I just pushed Emily in her swing for awhile when I remembered I should probably tell Henry.

"Hey! Henry!"

"Yeah!?"

"Come here a second!"

"Ok!"

He yelled as he jumped off of the swing and ran to me.

"I'm going with Bridget to pick out a wedding dress. ruby is going to be here soon. I'm gonna wait until she's here to-"

I started to say when my phone buzzed.

Bridget:hey we found a dress!

Me:picture?!

Bridget:I'll just show u at Sarah's apartment!

Me:cooleo!

Bridget:see ya later!

I put my phone away and realized Henry was still staring at me waiting for me to finish.

"Oh! sorry Henry! but she will be here soon."

"Ok."

He said and ran back to the rope swing. after ten minutes ruby showed up.

"Hey thnx again. I mean I don't have any where to go any more but thnx."

"No problem! I love Henry and little Emily here!"

She said taking Emily out of the swing. she rocked her back and forth. I waved good bye and plopped my butt on a bench and pulled out my phone to text Bridget. When I was interrupted when everything went black. I realized someone put there hands on my eyes and said

"Guess who?"

"Umm... is it Jamie grace?!"

"Ha-ha very funny!"

They took there hands of my eyes and I turned and saw robin. he handed my a single rose.

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful!"

"I saw it in the woods when I was hunting and thought of u."

"aww!"

I said then sniffed the rose. he put his hand out and said

"Shall we?"

"Where are we going?"

"Well Roland's at kindergarten and Emily is with Ruby. so I thought it would be a good date night."

"Hmm. sounds interesting."

I whispered as I put my hand in his. we ran towards the woods. when we were deep in the woods we stopped at a tree with a painted target on it.

"Time to teach u how to shoot a bow."

"A bow? the woods? a date is dinner!"

"That's not so true. A date is two people together as more then friends."