Chapter 4

~Mean while with Sarah~

We just floated on our backs for awhile. then I started to talk to him about water. and he didn't reply witch I thought was REALLY strange. so I started get back on my feet before something came up under me and flipped me over!

"AHHH!!! HELP!!!"

I screamed as I stood up in the water then looked around and hook came out of the water and said

"Love! calm! It was a mere joke."

"Well next time u decide to joke I'm going to punch u in the face got it?"

I said gesturing to my hands.

"Got it love ur a feisty one aren't u??"

"Ugh! u never stop do u?!"

"Stop what dear?"

He said Looking into my eyes unsure.

"Flirting?! u never stop!"

"If I was flirting love we wouldn't be in the water we would be on my ship."

"Really!? u think I'm that easy?!"

"No love I never said that! I just think at some times y-"

"No! don't say anything! u think I'm easy! well I'll tell u I'm not!"

I crossed my arms over my chest and got out of the water.

"Wait!" he called after me. "why r u mad?"

He almost looked serious! I almost believed him!

"Umm hmm let me ponder that for a nano second... maybe because u called me an easy target?!?!"

I was now screaming I thought Canada could hear me!

"Calm ur self love! I never said that!"

"Ye-" then before I could get a word out he grabbed my waist and pulled me close! I was about to say "ho-" then he closed his eyes and before I could finish he said

"Shut up and kiss me lass!"

Then I couldn't help but go In to the full kiss! we stood there kissing then my hand went to his head. and my fingers ran threw his hair.

His hands on my waist! it was so close to a make out! then I opened my mouth just a bit to let his tongue in! I couldn't believe it!!!!!! then after several minutes before it got serious I pulled away and grabbed my bags and my towel and shoes fast and ran all the way to granny's I herd hook screaming my name from afar! I really didn't want to go back! I didn't know what to do!!! because I just seriously JUST got out of an relationship with my ex Ethan! he was super sweet and caring but he was moving and long distance just never seemed to work!

So I ran into granny's and ran up the stairs and into my room threw my bags on my bed and went back to the door and put my back to in and leaned against it and cried.

~mean while with Bridget~

Me and Neil walked the town and held hands! then I noticed a familiar face. I did t know if it was actually her or not! I couldn't be sure! so I decided to just come out and say it.

"Excuse me ma'am but is-"

I got cut off as she took her hood down and smiled at me!

"BRIDGET?!?!"

"ESTHER?!?!?"

Then we hugged for a long time! Neil looked very confused so I pulled away and he said

"I thought u said this was ur first time in story Brooke?"

"It is I didn't know that Esther lived here?!?"

"Same! how long have u been In town?!?!"

"Just a night!"

"Is this ur Boyf I think u used to call it!"

We both started laughing!!!! then I looked at Neil's and said

"Yeah I think so."

"Aww! once u find love it's great!"

"Wait u speak as if u've been In love?!"

"Yeah, I am."

She said as she moved her cloak and I saw she was pregnant!!!!!

"Oh my! Esther! whose the lucky man!!!!"

"My husband. robin, robin

Hood."

"What?"

"Robin Hood."

"Umm Esther Robin Hood is a story."

"Wait" she said and looked to Neil then me again." yes, his parents had humour and there last name was hood so yeah robin just came naturally."

"Oh" I said as I laughed. "so boy or girl?!?!?!"

"Girl!"

"What's the name?!?!"

"Elsa."

"Like as in the cartoon?"

"Yeah it's my favourite movie and her middle name is Brittany like my favourite singer Britt Nicole."

"Oh! that's cute!"

End of chapter 4! 5 will be out soon!!!!