Chapter 7

~a week later~

~Sarah's point of view~

I woke up to noises. strange ones! so I got up out of bed and put my silk baby blue robe on and some fuzzy blue slippers and grabbed my bedazzle gun and walked over to the door. when I got there I sigh and kicked the door and screamed

"Freeze, robbing scum!" the saw that it was just Neil and Bridget making out on the couch!

"Oh freaking god! Next time try to not make noise!" they have been inseparable since he got her that stupid necklace! I put the gun down and picked a scrunched up piece of paper and three it at Bridget and then I yawned. then I scratched the back of my head and went back into my room. I took off my slippers and my robe then threw my self under my covers and snuggled up into a ball.

~Bridget's point of view~

As soon as Sarah left the room we looked at each other in embarrassment then I stood up strait and he looked at me and we nodded and we ran into Sarah's room an jumped on her bed on top of her and screamed

"The sky's awake so I'm awake!!!!" she sat up really fast and gave me the nastiest look in the would and screeched

"You told him!"

"Uh, yah!"

"UGH!" she moaned and threw the pillow at me!

"Why do u want me up?!"

"Because hook called and wants to meet u at the docks for a 'surprise'!"

"Ugh! I don't want to see him! that's kinda the point of ignoring him the past week!"

"Yeah ik but u should go anyway!"

"Wait did he get me one?!"

"Umm idk u should go find out!"

"OH GOD HE DID! I have to get dressed! and.... wait what time?!"

"Uh..... 12, and it's" i glanced at the clock. "umm..... its 11:45...."

"What the hel- get out of my room! I gotta change!!!!"

"Ok ok!" I said running out.

~Esther's point of view~

I was worried the baby's due day was tomorrow! so the baby could come today! tomorrow! idk! I am freaking out! but it's a good thing robins gonna be there for me! then I look up and see robin bringing lunch in bed!

"Aww! thank u baby!" I say as I kiss him.

"Ur welcome! anything for my wife! I made a commitment! so I will stand there by ur self till death do its part!"

"Yeah, I know baby but I seriously am so happy! the baby could come any day with is seriously freaking me out! but, now I realized that I don't have to because the baby is going to have a great father!"

"Thank u!" then he leaned in for a kiss when...

"OH GOD! NO NOT NOW!"

"What I it?!"

"Sweetie dont freak out. my water just broke."

"WHAT?!"

"It's ok go call ruby and ask of she can take Roland to school an I can take me to the hospital!"

"Ok. ok!"

He ran out in a panic and then ruby came and took Roland and he carried me to his car. then he started it up and we got to the hospital he carried me in and put me down on a moving hospital bed and doctor whale ran me to a hospital room!

~mean while with Sarah~

I got to the docks wearing some black sweat pants and an extra large white hoodie. I saw hook standing there nervous it was... cute!

I walk down and hook sees me and walks up to me before I could say anything he spoke

"I got it!"

"Got what?"

"Ur be necklace. I got it custom made so it took longer love!"

"Aww! him just doing that for me was adorable! wait.... did I just say that aloud!?"

"Yes lass u did. but I can forgive u if u let me put ur necklace on u."

"Sure." I said blushing.

He put it on me and I looked at the inscription it said ~hookah~! it was adorable! I blushed and gave him a hug! we then kissed but my stomach vibrated! he looked confused then I pulled away and pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and he then under stood!

"OH MY GOD! I just got a txt to go to the hospital! Esther's gone into labor!"

"Well lets go lass!"

We ran to the hospital super fast! and when we got there Esther already had the baby! I walked in and went to her side and said

"Oh my gawd! I'm and aunt!!!! again. u know considering older siblings but again! aww what's her name?!"

"Her name is-"

End of chapter seven!!! eight will be our soon!