Prologue

"Good Morning, would you like to order?" I asked.
"one cappuccino and a double espresso." the man said.
"That's one cappuccino and a double espresso. coming right away sir." I chirped as I went to place the order.
"Rosie! just deliver these pancakes to table number 14 please. I'm a bit occupied." Jonas said.
"sure." and I took the pancakes and started making way to the designated table. But being a bit too clumsy, I managed to miss my steps and all the pancakes with lots of chocolate sauce drop right on a white linen shirt. Dont blame me, i had no experience serving drinks or food. I braced myself for the coming impact with the floor but a strong hand caught my waist right in time, swirled me and I landed on a lap.
Looking up, my heart almost drop its beating. There lay the perfect face of death and Hell.. Looked like he had just walked off an exclusive fashion show. His piercing hazel eyes showed many emotions until they settled into one; adoration. 

========================================================

Roslyn Moretti;
- 20 year old Barista
- Orphan
- Best friend Jonas since childhood
- loves food
- peace loving person

Alexander Gage King;
- 25 year old King Mafia
- took over the mafia world at 17 years old
- parents died 12 years ago
- known for his cruel ways of torture and as the death lord
- will stop at nothing to get what he wants

What happens when Roslyn with a dark past meets the Mafia King who rules the night?

The moment Alexander sets his eyes on little Roslyn, he would stop to nowhere until he has the beauty in his arms. Even if he has to lock his queen in his castle for his whole life. 

===========================================================

"I told you we'd meet soon Rosa." a familiar voice whispered against my ears making goosebumps rising all over my body. I thrashed against the steeled grip holding in my breath as the wet cloth was pressed further covering my mouth and nose. i was being deprived from oxygen and my lungs burned. lastly  I couldn't hold it in longer and breathe in a large amount of air, satisfying my burning lungs. soon a wave of dizziness crashed on me and I lost my balance. the cloth was still pressed against my face as my kidnapper held all my weight against him.

"Finally mine." The last thing I heard before blacking out completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey guys, this is my first story that I published in wattpad.

Please don't copy this story elsewhere. This is my own story from my own imagination. It includes some disturbing scenes and matured ones also. If you are easily triggered please retain from reading it.

Till then..

💕💕💕