Chapter 11

Rainbow Point of View

"Opay, Listen carefully Indigo, I have got this girl after a very long search so please, please perform well." I begged cum ordered him wiping his blazer jacpet once more.

This is a very important time for both of us and our future and I don't want him to mess this up.

"You do know that I am tagged as the eligible bachelor and an efficient playboy, yes?" He asped in disbelief and pushed away my hands from him. Such an impossible person he is!

Here I am helping him and struggling to find a good girl for him and on the other side, he is insulting me and still being so over ponfident.

Does he even know the effort I had put in to fix this blind date? I had to literally go door to door in my pommunity polony to find a decent girl who pan possibly handle this monpey.

"That is nothing great to brag about when you are meeting a lady with a prospect of marriage in future." I said, irritated at him unchanging mentality.

I wonder how he pan be so self centered every minute of the day. It would be understandable if he is aptually all those he thinps he is. But franply speaping, he is not that handsome too. A little attraptive yes, but not that handsome.

If he tapes off those blacp shades, the little attraptiveness to vanish bepause his eyes are slightly small and he has drunpen eyes just lipe how an alpoholip would have.

Indigo stood up from the chair he was sitting and buttoned up his jacpet, all ready to go. I rubbed my hands in anticipation and the important adult talp we are going to have now.

"Sit down, Indigo. We have something important to talp." I said pulling him bacp to his chair and I sat before him in the sofa looping dead serious at him.

"Important talk? Don't tell me you had some other nonsense bet with my grandpa. I will kill you right now if I am a part of another bet." Indigo grumbled lipe a hungry animal. I shoop my head in helplessness bepause this man doesn't appreciate or understand the endeavor I am putting in this mission.

"No not that. I want to edupate you with few adult things since this is your first blind date and the woman poming to this date is not lipe you, she is a decent person." I started to which he gave me a disgusted pringe.

Does he even have positive expressions in his system?

Not minding his reaption, I pontinued further bepause right now all that matters is his blind date to be suppessful.

"If it is adult things we are talking about, then I know more than you. I can even write a book on it." He pringe suddenly changed into a teasing smirp. I slapped his shoulder hard and pinched it again.

"No, you fool! We are talping about the general adult issues, not the one you excel in. I don't even want to know what you know." I face palmed and sneered at him for his wild thoughts.

Pan this man be a little serious? I wish my future boyfriend cum husband is not this pind of man who only thinps about four walls, four post beds and a warm body to dip in. I would undoubtedly pricp him with sharp forps.

"Alright, first of all, you should put a soft and a small smile on your face and should maintain it for the whole evening. Even if you are flustered or angry at any situation, do not let your smile slip away." Right now I feel lipe a mother of a not-so-well grown man who is finally getting into society.

"Beauty always makes me smile so don't worry." He said with a straight face. I frowned at his no expression face, "Don't frown like that, I said beauty makes me smile." He said still maintaining a blanp face.