Chapter 36

Keenan Point of View

"Unbelievable!" I heard Bell exclaim in absurdity. I rolled my eyes at her pacing figure and continued to sign the important documents I need to.

Sometimes she makes a hill out of rock, seriously!

I mean, even I'm appalled by the sudden decision but I'm that anxious that Bell is right now.

I heard her footsteps stopped before me and I had to raise my head to see what had made her give up her marathon. Bell pinned me with her glare and scrunched her nose in annoyance.

"How can you be so peaceful after this? Don't you think it's unfair to us?" She exclaimed in a high pitched voice shrugging both her shoulders in increasing displeasure.

"I am disturbed by the demand as well, Bell but we can only think about it carefully when you calm down and put your brain into use." I said casually going back to my office work.

In this one year of dating Bell, I had clearly understood that even though she might like a certain idea, she will still make a ruckus out of it first before sitting down and thinking about it peacefully.

After Bell suggested me to impress her father before we go further with the relationship, I had given a good thought on it and agreed to do so as it was important for my own future. While I was thinking of ways to get along Bell's father and Olivia, Bell was busy learning Coopers family traditions and culture which impressed me.

The first evening I went to her house to spend a night with her father, thankfully Olivia accompanied us. While Bell's father was silent and a little livid, Olivia made sure to make me feel comfortable. I had brought a very fine wine bottle as a visiting gift and Olivia got us some baked food.

By the time I arrived to their house, Bell's father was getting ready to make dinner and Olivia being the umpire of the show asked me to give him a helping hand. So I agreed to chop vegetable but I hadn't held knife for cooking ever before and Bell's father had to do the cleaning for double mess made by me. He didn't even talk to me much was what made me more anxious.

First night over was a big fail!

I had gone for few more night-over stays but every time I come out with creating a huge mess out of things. I had tried a lot to see some common hobbies between us but none matched. He was a very simple man and you don't have to have million dollars to make him happy.

Determined to do something good at least one, I had took the risk and took him to a Soccer game and guess what, he was a huge fan of soccer!

It felt like we hit it off immediately and from then on we met to watch soccer games and even cheered for our favorite teams.

And slowly I felt him warming up to me.

"What are you planning to do about this now?" I heard her ask in a calm tone which made me smirk inwardly.

While I was busy in my own thoughts, Bell had taken time to calm down herself and think about the problem in hand with sanity.

"I am alright with the idea of wedding you, Bell." I said nonchalantly and shrugged.

Though we are dating for a short amount of time, I'm still good to go with the idea of marrying her.

"But Indigo, we requested Damon to allow us to date three years at least after the four months of the given time was up." She said exasperatedly.

Uh, yes, Grandpa had to go and demand us to get married as soon as possible because according to him, he might not live one more year with the old age.