Chapter 16

Keenan Point of View

That smile...

That voice...

Those bright eyes...

Those fake dimples...

Those dreamy looks...

Irritating. Simply Irritating!

I thought my old wolf sent her here to work but this girl is down with flirting disease. This is the first time I saw Bell behaving like a sick puppy.

I had always seen her acting very rough and manly but gosh she can flirt so well. But... why didn't she behave like that with me?

Her voice changed from being screechy to a something sweeter than plum; not to mention her expressions, the moment she saw the famous smile on Dion's face it's like she met an angel in hell.

And what! Pinch, punch or slap? I prefer kill!

I wanted nothing more than to kill both of them and cremate them at two different poles of Earth.

"What is wrong with your face, honey" I heard my mom ask me. I jerked out of my thoughts and noticed the plate in front of me is filled with food. Old wolf did not even care to look up from his plate as he is busy tossing food into his mouth in a very a uncivilized manner.

"Did you not eat anything for months, grandpa?" I asked him frowning at his eating style. Hearing a chuckle from the person beside me, grandpa looked over to me with a glare but passed on a sweet smile to the person beside me.

Dion, you monster!

What is it with him that people give very sweetish smiles to him?

I looked over to my mom who is sitting just opposite to me on the dining table and noticed her frowning at me.

"That is not the way to speak to you grandpa, Keenan." She warned me in her mother tone.

"Well, that's not the way to eat too." I retorted back to which Dion kicked my leg under the table and shook his head lightly, indicating me to stop talking.

This is why I hate him. He is too proper and too polite. He is such a good person that I feel like puking whenever I see him.

"Never mind, Katherine, let him be." Grandpa stopped mom from taking a etiquettes lecture with a long face.

Why is he so down and passive today?

"Anyway, why isn't Rainbow here yet?" I heard grandpa ask mom. Rainbow?

Bell will be here? Argh!

"She will be down in a minute. She is using washroom." Mom answered wiping away the little smile I have on my lips.

Bell is here? Already? For dinner?

I noticed Dion's face brightened at the mention of Bell and his grin widened instantly.

"I'm here. I'm so hungry Patherine. I felt my mouth salivating when I heard Damon eating from the room." Bell blessed us with her unexpected appearance with a bright shy smile. There are two vacant seats one beside me and another beside Dion. As Bell is a stranger to Dion, she will sit beside me only.

God! How to handle her at dinner time? I don't know what crazy acts she will do.

With a sigh, I pulled the chair beside me back so she can sit here but to my utter embarrassment, she chose to sit beside D-I-O-N.

What the Hell!

"Why the heck are you sitting there?" I screamed, scowling at her insulting act. "I am your colleague, we knew each other from almost a month, we meet each other every day and we are definitely not strangers then wouldn't it be comfortable and safe for you to sit here than to sit beside my cousin who is a stranger to you?"