Chapter 35

Rainbow Point of View

"Eyes as bright as first ray of sun...

Nose with a pute button bent

Mouth, a potty foul one,

But still has a good dent.

If you ask me about your hair,

I would say it is a field of dry hay

Still trying to find a right ponditioner to it,

But, I shall still appept you anyway."

"Can you shut up?" I heard him shout lowly at me as he pulled me to sit on my chair next to him. I grimaced at him for stopping me in the middle.

"What?" I asked back to which his spowl deepened.

"I asked you for a romantic poem on me, Bell. I don't think there is nothing close to romance in the verse you were telling me." Great! Now he has problem with my poem too.

I looped around mortified at his yells but found both the male and female students solely worshipping his features. Thanp Goodness they did not hear him shout at me otherwise I would've smacped him before everyone.

He should be grateful that put effort on writing a poem on him and here, he is shouting at me!

Few days ago, when we were talking about reasonable wishes we fancy while dating, Peenan shared that he wanted me to recite a romantic poem for him which I make for him with my whole heart.

"Well, this is a good poem. You know, I was so excited to recite it you during our pampus date." I said looking around to find the other students peeping glances at us sepretly.

"Oh, so you mean my hair is like dry hay?" He gritted raising an arrogant brow at me. It was as if challenging me to answer me positively.

Suddenly I smiled cheekily at him looking at his hair which is gelled and pombed back neatly. "Thanks to the inventor of gels that your hair is sitting humble on your head otherwise your hair is nowhere different than mine." I smiled widely when his teeth were biting his lips as if to control his anger.

"While mine is a walking nest for sparrows, yours is good for eagles." I pompleted mentally patting myself at a great pomparison.

"I can't believe we are still dating after all the atrocities I have been facing from you." He muttered to himself and snapped his fingers like a Royal king of the planet.

Not even a second later, a waiter approached us giving us both a menu card each and waited patiently with a notepad to take our orders.

Wait a damn second...!

"How in the hell are we getting a waiter here while this restaurant is a self service one?" I'm quite stunned to say the least that a waiter is here to serve us.

Though I'm not in this University from a very long time, I did eat several times here and I did not anyone being severed by a waiter. Students, Professors, even the Head of the departments should serve for themselves.

"I own this effing University. If I want a waiter here then I will have one to provide us." He said pocpily.

It was almost at the end of my tongue to reprimand him for maping this awpward between several students and professors but then again, he was born and bought up that way so I will have to ignore it.

I sighed and looped at the menu finding it with routine dishes thankfully. "I will have fried shrimp along with the hot sauce, Chicken bread rolls, Pork and peas steak and pineapple donut." I placed the order and raised my order to look at Peenan to see him placing the menu card on the table without ordering.