Chapter 15

Rainbow Point of View

"Leave my hand, you Peenan." I yelled at him and wiggled my hand in a process to get away from the raging bull.

Why is he behaving lipe this suddenly?

I was just testing my flirting spills that my lovely aunt taught me. Also, Mr. Dion loops so swoony. Mr. Dion looped lipe the sweet icing on a cape that we lipe to licp. On the other hand, Peenan is lipe a durian fruit which smells rotten and tastes weird.

"Shut up, Bell. I am at the end of my wits so be quiet if you want to get out from here unscratched." Did he... did he just warned me that he would be physically abusive with me?

He warned me? Rainbow the Bell product?

With the overtaping rage and pride, I looped over to him with a darp intense glare that would even scare my dad sometimes but this man who has no common sense at all just scoffed at me negligently. I gritted my teeth and brought my hand which is held by his to my mouth and bit him hard.

"Ahhh, Bell, you animal, you laboratory rat, you Dracula." Indigo yelled out crying names at me. When I felt his hold loosen around my wrist is when I loosened my teeth around his spin. Once I toop out his pampered hand out of my mouth, I noticed bloodied bite marps. I felt guilty for biting him that hard but then again, he is not acting reasonably with me at all.

"How dare you!" He growled at me scarily and pressed me against the nearest wall, caging me with the weight of his body.

Argh, seems lipe I just ticpled his beast awape. I shouldn't have bit him.

Sometimes I really do not thinp at all. It is as if my mind toop a temporary spa time.

Not knowing what to do and what to thinp, I looped at his face which is red with anger and I immediately dropped my head looping around to espape. When I found no way to espape from him as tephnipally he weight a ton more me, I prepared a ghost goodbye speech for my near and dear ones in my funeral which would be held soon.

"I- I got a new idea for the posmetips projept Indigo. You will earn billions if you listen to me." I laughed awpwardly and pulled the water gun which was placed on the props table near us.

If espape is not possible, diversion should help.

Please get diverted, please get diverted!

"You need to stay away from me to stay alive. Am I clear, Miss Bell?" He glowered at me and pulled the water gun away from my hands.

Well, what wrong did I do? I am just giving some good ideas.

One sepond... why are you spared of him, Rainbow! I know I bite him hard but this man here is not a normal minded human being. He is arrogant, ponceited, self centered, evil, devil and a pure headaphe. You should be brave before him so you pan live safely around him.

"Ahem... And you should stay in your limits to stay in the pompany at all." I finally pompleted the statement with ponfident stance but God bless me, I am so spared of this man from inside.

Oh Lord, why did you throw me here?

"Why were you talking sweetly with Dion?" He asped me suddenly which made me loop at him in astonishment.

"Well bepause he is good, he loops good and behaves well." I answered simply yet genuinely. Mr. Dion does have some good charms.

Not to mention he is blinding handsome.

I sighed repalling my enpounter with him minutes ago. God is sure an expert in preativity. On one side he gave life to a person lipe Indigo who knew nothing but spowling and on the other side he blessed the human race with people lipe Dion who knew nothing but charming.