The Wolves

A/N: All of the group members are just a tiny bit based off of certain Horror movie and game characters. Hint! two movies, one game. I just wanna see if anyone can guess them. although for some of them it won't be quite apparent at first but will come along with the story ;0, Also in advance I do not own any of the things they are somewhat based on. Also, I changed the number of people killed in the crime reader was accused of, It was a little ridiculous XD

" Ah, there you are miss L/N, I was beginning to wonder where you were. Welcome to your group, please, take a seat and we will begin introductions." He said, Gesturing to the empty chair in front of you that sat facing away from the door, on the right of the muzzled guy, the left of one of the twins, and across from the giant.

You could not bring yourself to move in any way shape or form though. You stood wide eyes in front of the group, your legs shaking. There went your plan of not showing any fear to the patients, especially these four. You had a feeling though that the man with the muzzle probably smelled your fear when you were coming down the hall.

He had been staring at you with his cold blue eyes the entire time you were in the room. You could not meet his gaze anymore. You were afraid you would lose hold of yourself and panic if you did.

To your dread, the Guards behind you pushed you forward and seated you on the metal chair. Chaining your wrists to the chair arms and locking your ankle chains to the concrete floor.

After they were done with that, they turned and exited the room. Leaving you alone with the group and the doctor. Each of the chairs were about four feet from each other, so you did not sit completely side to side with them.

Even though that was not nearly enough room for you. You sat between the muzzled man and one of the twins. The twin that was next to you was the staring twin, his brother on the other side of him just looked a mile away with a bored stare. The giant was not paying any attention to you either, he had his eyes closed and looked like he was trying to go to sleep.

Only the muzzled man and the wide-eyed twin were looking at you. In fact, they were both staring into your soul. You glanced up to the doctor to see him writing a quick note on a piece of paper before looking up and smiling at you.

" Welcome to the group miss L/N, we are glad to have a new person, My name is Dr. Veleski, I will be your Doctor until you are rehabilitated." He said while reaching up to straighten his glasses. He continued " Now I know this is a bit much, but the way we start with newcomers is we introduce ourselves and say something about us, and we will go around the circle until it gets to you, then you will introduce yourself. I already introduced myself so we will start to your left." He gestured to the muzzled man on your left.

You shakily glanced up to him to see that he was still giving you the same stare. This time though he had a smile on his face. It was a mix between a friendly smile and the smile of a predator. Either way, it was scary as Hell to you. Now that you were next to him you could see a little more details.

He was a shorter man, about as tall as you were. He was the least muscled of the group but still looked like he could clamp a bear trap like grip on you. He had a thinner face with high defined cheekbones behind fair skin. He looked like he was in his late twenties.

He straightened up slightly before speaking. You could see his pearl white teeth behind the muzzle. you probably should have used the restroom before this.

" Hello dear," He said in a higher pitched voice, though he sounded very polite for being where he was now. " My name is Wilson, although I prefer to be called Willy. I worked in arts before I came here, I hope you and I can become good friends." He said, giving you a kind grin. The doctor quickly put himself in again.