A Total Stanger

Your wrists were once again very bloody from all the movement you were doing with them as you rubbed the stick back and forth, back and forth against the rope. Your wrists were slick with the blood against the ropes and the smell of metal was heavy in the trunk.

They were stinging so bad with every movement you made but every few minutes you could feel the rope give way slightly. That was until you had rubbed the stick too much and it being thinned out had snapped in two under the pressure.

You screamed a muffled curse from behind the gag and kicked your legs out as hard as you could a couple of times against the trunk walls.

After your short little breakdown, you took a moment to calm your nerves, slow your breathing down, and rest your wrists. Tears were gathering in your eyes as they were now so rubbed raw that they stung horribly even with you laying completely still.

It helped that you were snuggled into some heavy blankets that kept you from moving around too much when the car took a turn. Otherwise, you might not ever have gotten the pain to settle down.

It took a long time of just waiting for the pain to subside, but when it went from unbearable to bearable you started twisting around your wrists again.

The stinging immediately returned and you bit your gag tightly as you moved around. With what felt like a good amount of the strands being snapped and how wiggly it was with your blood coating your wrists, you used that to try and shimmy your wrists free.

It hurt like absolute Fuck, but it was working. With your wrists so covered in blood right now your wrists were able to painfully, and with a lot of squeezing and effort, pull out of the restraints.

You immediately brought your hands forward and untied the blindfold and gag off of your head. Tearing them off of you and giving off a cry into the trunk. You could not see shit but you still held your hands out in front of you as you felt the blood drip down your arms.

You cried silently for a second until gaining the strength to move your hands around and untie with lots of time and effort, all the other ropes around your body as you were scrunched up in the trunk.

when you were completely free of all of the bindings you started to feel around for any lever or something else that might help you. There was nothing on the floor of the trunk other than you and the blankets. you tried to find any sort of lever that might pop the trunk open.

You continued to feel around and in your blinded state you accidentally tugged a wire off that was handing on one side of your cage.

You did not really think anything of it until you felt the car come to a stop only a couple of seconds afterward. You tensed up as you heard the muffled sound of the car doors opening and closing.

They were coming, you had nothing to defend yourself with. When the trunk was open you were going to leap out and fight tooth and claw for your life.

Your heart pumped faster and your breathing quickened, the adrenalin starting to pump through your veins as you heard the latch of the trunk release.

As soon as it was open you used your legs to push off from the floor of the trunk and tackle the one who opened the trunk. You jumped onto Jack as he swore. You knocked him dizzy as he fell under your weight and landed harshly on the road, the tail lights of the car flickering on and off, that wire you accidentally pulled must have screwed them up.

You wasted no time in getting up and bolting into the woods that surrounded the road. Unfortunately, you never got far. You had been trapped in a trunk all night and your legs were rather numb. You were quickly grabbed from behind by Joshua, who lifted you up off of the ground with ease and carried you back to the car as you fought and shrieked for help.