Forging bonds

You guys... I have to be to work at five... and I am still up past midnight... and I still have to feed my corn snake... why do I do this to myself? Oh well. When I'm in the mood to write I gotta. So... these next few chapters are going to be really dark, so I just want you all to be prepared ok? I hope you all enjoy the chapters and I will see ya again soon!

The cannibal stirred as his eyes opened. Slowly waking up from the small nap he had taken. He blinked his eyes a couple of times to rid himself of sleep before sitting up. He reached a hand up to brush it through his hair but stopped when he noticed all of the dry blood coating it.

Oh... that's right. It had taken four hours to get Elliot to sit still long enough to dress his bullet wounds. He struggled, growled, and jumped all throughout the procedure.

Sometimes even striking the cannibal and sending him sprawling across the floor. He did not even realize he had fallen asleep after finishing tending to Elliot. He was just that tired.

Though that was probably not the best thing to have happened. Who knows what Elliot had been up to while the Cannibal was down under. He might not even be here at all anymore.

Willy slowly got to his feet. Moving around in the small abandoned house that they were taking shelter in. He washed his hands off in a bowl of rainwater he had collected.

" Elliot! Are you still here?" He called into the house, waiting for something that could be a type of response from the mute giant. Above him, the floorboards creaked as heavy footsteps shifted. Willy took in a sigh of relief. So he was still here.

That was good. He did not want Elliot out on his own, who knows what could happen. The cannibal moved towards the stairs, he should go check up on the big guy and see how he was doing.

The old wooden floorboards creaked underneath his feet, and he was glad that they were strong enough to have not collapsed under Elliot's weight.

The place was defiantly not preferable, especially to the cannibal's high standards, but it was the best that they could get at the moment considering that they were escaped, mental patients.

The house was dark, old, and had a terrible musty scent. He moved his icy blue eyes to the room which he heard a muffled shuffling coming from. Gently knocking on the door with his knuckles.

" Elliot, we should go find something to eat." He said, slowly opening the door." You will need plenty of strength to recover from your- GOOD GOD!" He exclaimed with wide eyes full of horror as he took in the giant before him.

Blood dripped from the black leather of the muzzle, the giant's large hands were covered in it too as he held the dead and half-eaten corpse of a pigeon in his mighty maws. The giant tore a piece of raw chest meat from the little bird's torso before sliding the bloody flesh through the bars of the muzzle and into his mouth.

" Elliot no! you cant eat that!" Willy shouted at him, moving forward. The giant growled, retreating away from the cannibal and holding his improvised meal closer to his chest.

" For the love of God Elliot we can get you something else to eat, that's the entire reason I came to find you, but you can't eat that!" The cannibal tried explaining to the giant who only continued to growl and shuffle away from his attempts to grab the bird. " Elliot drop that!

The more the cannibal tried to get the giant to drop the bird, the more the giant only clutched it closer. Snarling out in warning whenever Willy got too close. Though despite the drastic size difference between the two, Willy still persisted in trying to get Elliot to drop the bird.

" My three-year-old did not give me this shit Elliot, your a grown-ass man!" The cannibal cried out, bringing his hand up and pinching the bridge of his nose. " Its no use... the only one you listen to is Y/N." He muttered to himself. You looked up at the giant in shock though when something other than a growl came from the beast. It was a whine, aa small little whimper that the mountain of a man let out when he heard her name. A Light clicked in the cannibal's mind.

" Elliot," Willy said slowly, approaching the man who's eyes were wide and animalistic. " Y/N would not want you to be eating that, you know she would not. You need to put that down and we can get you something she would approve of alright?" He asked, and was shocked by the speed of which Elliot dropped the bird down and left it forgotten. He was responding to everything that included you... This may be a little easier than he thought.

" Elliot... Can you say Y/n?"

The Giant tilted his head to the side. His eyes were wide, he knew what the cannibal was saying, he just did not know why he asked that. He knew fully well that Elliot never said anything so why was he asking this now?

" Can you say her name, Elliot? Maybe she will hear you if you say her name." The cannibal edged on. Elliot took a couple of stumbling steps back. His eyes flicking around nervously. They shined in the dim light, showing his fear and confusion to the cannibal.

His mouth opened and closed a couple of times from behind the black leather muzzle that was still dripping with pigeon blood. His giant paws were brought up close to his chest. Willy cringed a little at the bloodstained white patient's uniform, he would need to get another set of attire for Elliot to wear. He could not wear that anymore.

This was going nowhere, They both could see that. Willy sighed, looking around for a second and pulling up an old wooden chair. He slowly took a seat on it with his legs crossed, looking up at the giant who stared at him as if he might attack him at any second.

" Elliot my boy why don't you take a seat?" The cannibal offered, but the giant shook his head. The cannibal flicked his eyes down to the old splintery wood that made up the floor.

" You don't trust me. That hurts a little considering we've known each other for eight years. We have only been friends for three, but I guess I can't say that I do not understand." He said. The beast huffed in reply.

" You only trust Y/N. She was the only one who tried to save you from the mud, the only one who cared. She was the one that brought us all together. However... she's not here anymore Elliot." Willy said and immediately started regretting his choice of words.

Elliot glared from behind his long curly locks. His bloody hands fisting in front of his chest as a low growl rumbled from behind the muzzle. His demeanor immediately changing from overwhelmed to aggressive. It was almost quicker than the blink of an eye.

He took a couple of threatening steps forward, the very foundation of the house seemed to quake. His large hands were balled up into fists and slightly raised as he prepared to smash Willy into the ground. The cannibal Sputtered and quickly raised his hands up.

" Whoa whoa whoa, there big boy I never meant it like that!! I only meant that since she is not here any more than we should try to trust each other! we are all that we have now!" The cannibal tried reasoning with Elliot.

The giant stopped thundering forward but did not change his kick-ass stance. His breathing was loud and harsh from behind the muzzle. His dark eyebrows were lowered into an intense glare, and Willy could see the teeth snarling from behind the muzzle.

Willy took in a deep and calming breath, slowly lowering his hands as he looked at Elliot carefully. He had an idea. Y/N got Elliot to trust her by talking to him and letting herself be vulnerable around him.

" Elliot... we have known each other for a long, long time, though we hardly know anything about each other... Let... let me tell you about how I became a cannibal.