Starting Conflict

All night long Joshua twitched and mumbled in his sleep. Your eyes were as wide as dinner plates and you dared not move a muscle, hardly even breathing in fear of waking him up.

You could not understand what he was muttering about. His face was pressed up to the back of your neck, and you felt his cold breath and the vibrations of his voice tingle down your spine.

You made out your name, Jack's name, and someone else. At one point in time, his voice got angry and he hugged you tightly onto him. That action made you whimper slightly and he snorted as he jumped awake.

Your heart hammered in your chest and you were certain he could feel it considering he still had an arm wrapped around you. You did not realize it because you were so focussed on not making a single move but your body was even shaking slightly.

You were still facing away from him so you could not see his expression. You only felt the eyes on the back of your head for a long minute before he sighed through his nose. Laying back down and hurrying his face in the back of your neck again.

You did not know how or when, but eventually you finally fell asleep. It might have been shock from all the previous events that had been happening. All of it so much might have just caused your brain to shut off.

You were thankful for the haze of sleep when you first woke up. It let you forget for a small moment where you were, who had taken you and broken four years of trust in a few nights.

You opened and lined your eyes slowly. The attic had no windows so it was still very dark, the door was open though and there was light shining in through there.

It let you see around the room. You jumped when you finally remembered everything that had happened the night before. Joshua climbing on you and kissing you against your will, him trapping you in this room and falling asleep next to you while you were still in nothing but a towel.

You could feel him behind you as he spooned you. One large leg was thrown over yours and one of his arms wrapped around you while the other one was wrapped from underneath you. The hand attached to the arm thrown over you was resting against you.

The one that was underneath you however was dangerously close to one of your breasts. The towel had slipped a little in the night, exposing your chest. Thank goodness the blanket was covering it though.

You started to squirm around and try to get out of his arms but he tightened his grip so that you were now once again flushed up against his chest. You growled out at him. How long had he been awake?

You struggled a bit in his hold as he mischievously kept you securely to his bare chest. Refusing to let you have even an inch of space in between you.

You tried kicking your legs out but his well-muscled leg kept yours firmly trapped down. No matter how much you kicked it was like a tree trunk had fallen on you. You heard him chuckle slightly behind you as you tried so effortlessly to escape his grasp.

You froze and your eyes widened into a sharp glare when you realized that there was another person in the room with you. Not only in the room with you, but in the bed as well. You heard jack huff in annoyance from the other side of Joshua.

" You two are the most annoying people on this planet." You heard Joshua's twin brother growl out. What... the fuck... was he doing in here?!

Had... had he been in here ever since you fell asleep?! A disgusted shiver ran down your spine. Not going unnoticed by your captor.

" Shut up Jack. You're bothering her." Joshua growled back. Not even throwing a glance behind him at his brother. The mattress underneath you all shifted as Jack suddenly bolted up in a sitting position.