Run Little Lamb, Run

A/N: I would have written more tonight but I have to go to bed because I have work tomorrow. I plan on getting the next few chapters out tomorrow, but until then, I hope you enjoy the cliffhanger I have left you to suffer with >:D

I saw the bodies before I smelled the blood. All of them, My father, My mother, My older sister, and my younger brother were all dead on the living room carpet. My parent's throats had been slashed and my sister's neck was twisted at an odd angle.

My little brother had several stab marks on his torso. In the background the radio was on, playing the song California Dreamin' by The Mamas and The Papas.

Everything stopped as I stared down at their bodies. I could not even fully register what I was seeing. I slowly took another step into the room. My eyes and face were emotionless as I stared down at all of them.

Some of them had their eyes still open, what haunted me the most though was the look of pure horror on my sister's face. All of the other ones had blank expressions as they stared glassy-eyed at whatever their head was tilted towards.

The carpet was soaked in their blood, and I jumped back as I stepped in a puddle of it and felt it squish under my feet and between my toes.

The smell finally hit me. The overwhelming scent of copper filled my nose and I could not smell anything else. I turned to the side and wretched out everything that was in my stomach.

The realization of what was actually in front of my eyes finally setting in. They were dead. They were all dead right here in front of my very eyes. Murdered right here on the floor.

I never even got to tell them I loved them. I never got to see my siblings fulfill their lives. I never got to get the chance to truly be a family with them again.

They were so caring for me after I came back from the Asylum. All up until the last time I saw them. My other was always making sure I was alright, and giving me my space even though I knew it pained her to do so.

My father was tough on me, but I knew it was because he cared for me. He wanted to help me pull through in the only way he knew how.

My siblings were always trying to include me and help me not feel like an outcast. The last time I saw them all was the night we went to the restaurant.

my parent left to help someone out, and my siblings tried to stop Joshua from taking me. My little brother got hurt trying to help me.

Tears exploded out of my eyes and my heart was beating a million miles an hour. My vision would not focus on anything, everything became a blur.

That was until the sound of a knife scraping against the wall filled my ears over the sound of the distant radio. I slowly turned to the figure leaned against the corner on the other side of the room. I knew this person, and a wave of sadness and anger filled me.

" WHY??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?!?! THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE!!!!" I screamed at the person standing there with a smirk.

" They were actually dead when we got here, so it was not us, but I wish I was the one to do it," Jack said with a cruel grin. Toying with his knife as he stared at me over the gleaming edge.

I did not think, I reached over, grabbing onto a vase and throwing it at him as hard as I could. He shielded his face with his arms as it shattered over him. Glass shards and water flying all over him and I took this chance to run.

He was armed and I was not. He was better at fighting than I was, I had no chance against him, I could see that through my anger. I wanted to hurt him so badly, but not right here.