The voice of an Angel

" Ok ok, I got this. One, two, three, four" You said, trying to copy Willy's dancing as best as you could. It was courtyard time, and all the other patients aside from you and your boys decided to go outside into the February snow and enjoy it before it all melted. Your little group was in the free time room right now.

Willy was trying to teach you and Elliot little fun dances to go with the songs you were listening to on the radio. You were trying to get all the feet moves right, though it was a little tough.

Elliot just stood next to you looking down at you and Willy like you two were the weirdest people ever. Joshua sat on the couch and watched you guys being the weirdo's you were.

You tried to get him to come over and dance with you guys but he was very uninterested. He had his usual bored expression on his face and his chin was resting on one of his knuckles. The poor man was still hurting from the loss of his brother, you could see that.

You knew that it helped that you all were friends now, but his brother was the most important thing in the world to him, and they took him away without a second glance at what it would do to him.

You could only be there for him when he needed it and when he needed space, you would try not to be too much in his space.

Whenever a catchy song that you recognized would come up you would sing along to it. It had been a long time since you sang along to songs you liked. The last time you did was before you were taken, and that was seven months ago.

Every now and then depending on the song, Willy would sing along with you, grab your hands and do a little Ballet with you. though you tripped over your own feet more than once while doing so.

Elliot just continued to stand and stare. You guys really needed to find him a hobby. He did not like trying to read, dance, color, draw or anything else. He liked to garden, but he could not do that until it got warmer. So he needed another hobby to keep him from just getting irritated all the time.

But right now you were just jamming out! letting all your stress out while hanging out with your friends. You wished Destiny and Charlie were here, that way you could have all your friends here in one spot, though your not sure how they would react to each other on either side.

You tried to get the dance moves Willy was showing you correct, all the while not really caring just how nicely you were singing, Sometimes you put effort into trying to sound nice, other times you were just all over the place with the notes. It was a little cringy you knew, but it was fun to just let loose and throw away the stress on your shoulders.

" Can't you at least try to sing somewhat decently," Joshua called from the couch, giving you a really annoyed expression.

"Think you can sing better?" You retorted. You knew it was risky because of his past and how passionate he used to be about it. But you were hoping that maybe if he tried it it would help him loosen up a little.

You inwardly flinched as his glare got all the colder, but you only showed Competetive spirit to him. He rolled his eyes before slouching even more and throwing up one leg over the other.

You shrugged and continued to sing. Grabbing Elliot's hands and coaxing him to at least swing his hips a little with you, which he did, and you let go of his hands while continuing to try and get Willy's dance moves right.

Soon the song I Will Always Love you by Witney Housten came on. This time you tried to sing nicely to it while you took turns slow dancing with Willy and Elliot.

Though you and Elliot almost tripped over each other a couple of times, which made Willy laugh and you afraid. You did not want to be crushed by the big friendly giant right there!