Elliots Garden

you had been here for two weeks. Two weeks of being with your group, and you felt no safer or more at home than you had when you first arrived. The days were all the same from what you saw. You would go to group in the morning. Dr. Valeski would perform group therapy, going to each and every one of you one at a time.

Then he would try to get everyone to talk to each other. You never saw any of this though. You did not talk to anyone, Elliot never talked either. The only sound he ever made was his bull-like breathing. Willy and Jack would talk, but never to anyone else but the Doctor.

It seemed like everyone in the room wanted just about nothing to do with one another like you did. Joshua only ever spoke if he was directly asked a question. Now that you think about it, the only time he had ever made eye contact with you was the first day.

Elliot and Joshua were the quiet ones, the observers. Willy was the manipulator, making his prey fall into panic and getting themselves caught. Jack was the one who ran his victims down upright.

And you, you were the one who was going to be dinner if you did not get out of here soon. You did not know who was going to get to you first. Probably Jack or Willy.

All you knew is that there was a certain unspoken rule among the five of you. Just leave each other the heck alone. Sure Willy would try to freak you out every now and then with glances in your direction, but since the first day he never came up to you again.

Jack and Joshua always did their own thing and so did Elliot. So that was it, the only time you guys ever were really doing something together was group, and even then, it was pretty much Dr. Valeski talking to himself.

You could tell it frustrated him greatly, but he was very good about keeping it to himself. You felt bad honestly, he was just trying to help you all, but no one accepted his help.

Besides, you did not need his help, you did not commit that crime, you were absolutely one hundred percent innocent.

After group there was lunch. You all sat in your own separate tables. You had learned to ignore the black haired girl who did nothing but death glare you. It had become a constant feeling wherever you went and she was there too. Lunch, the courtyard, Dinner, free time, and the showers.

It made you quite sad honestly, she looked to be pretty close to your age and the first few days here you thought that maybe you could be friends with her. She quickly snapped at you whenever you got close to her though, so you dropped that Idea.

You often cried when you thought no one was looking, or could hear you. Or when you were in your room at night. You were so lonely, so scared. You had no one there for you.

Your only hope was Detective Dolin and who even knew if he'd be able to prove your innocence. You wished that you could have a friend here. Someone to keep you company so that you weren't so lonely anymore.

You tried once or twice to approach another patient who did not look too disturbed. That always ended with them snapping at you, and you get in trouble for disturbing them.

You were so desperate for someone to talk to, someone to be even the slightest bit of friendly here. The Doctors did not count. You had an idea, you were scared, but at the moment your loneliness outweighed your fear. Besides, maybe it's secretly what they have been wanting too.

- -

You were unlocked from your group members once you entered the courtyard. Everyone moving to their usual places. The twins and Elliot moving around the bend, and Willy moving to a bench on the far side.