We Go Together

When I woke up I could not immediately open my eyes. Nothing was covering them but my head was pounding and I could not focus too well. I knew though that I was not alone wherever I was.

I could hear someone talking to me, though their voice sounded far away, or like I was underwater. Something cold was being dabbed onto my forehead where it hurt the most.

I groaned and moved my head as I tried to open my eyes. The voice became clearer as my mind had more time to wake up, and I was eventually able to get my senses running and my eyes opened.

My vision was blurry, but there was defiantly someone talking in front of me. I blinked my eyes a couple of times and shook my head slightly to try and clear my vision. When it finally did I let out a gasp as tears started to flood my vision.

" Willy!" I cried out in joy! and he gave me a serene yet emotional smile as tears started to well up in his icy blue eyes.

" Hello Honey." He replied and I flung myself into his arms. He accepted me with no hesitation and he wrapped his arms around me as he held me close. He rocked me slightly as I dug my face into his neck. We did not pull away for a few minutes and when he did he checked over the place where I hit my head.

" Are you alright Y/N?" He asked me and I sniffled as I shook my head.

" No, So much stuff has happened, so many bad things Willy." I cried out and he reached out, rubbing my shoulder gently. I jumped into his arms again and he rubbed my back soothingly as I cried into his shoulder. I jumped and lept back however as a sudden thundering sound rang out through the house we were in, getting closer and closer. I looked at the door with wild eyes, then at Willy as he started talking.

" Uh oh, You're in trouble Y/N," Willy said with an almost deranged smile and wide eyes. My heart started pounding.

" Wha-." I tried to say.

" Here he comes!" He said with an excited voice. It was then that the old wooden door to the room we were in was smashed into a thousand tiny little splinters as the biggest man I had ever seen in my life charged through the door and straight to me

I screamed out in delight as Elliot practically jumped onto me and tackled me onto my back. I could not contain my laughter as the giant nuzzled into me like an over-excited puppy, he was even making little pants of excitement and happiness.

The giant grabbed me in his arms and lifted me off of the ground entirely, swinging me in circles as he pressed me into his chest and belly. I wrapped my arms around him.

" I missed you, big guy!" I said while tears slid down my face. he stopped spinning but did not set me down. I was finally able to see Willy's old black leather muzzle that had been tied around his head. Speaking of which. Willy walked up to us, patting Elliot on the shoulder.

" Elliot, what do we say?" He asked him as if he was speaking to a little kid. Elliot set me down at looked at me nervously. He kept glancing at the floor and then to my eyes until finally.

" I... Missed... you... Too." I gasped and brought my hands to my face as the words came out of his mouth. He was talking!! He was actually talking!! This was the first time I had heard him talk in four years! His voice was deep, very deep, and gravely.

" I was able to convince him that if he was able to say your name, then maybe wherever you were you would hear it and come back. Once he started saying your name it was actually quite easy to start teaching him how to speak." Willy said with a proud smile up at the giant. His first word was my name?

" Oh, sweet angel I'm so proud of you!" I cried, throwing myself into his arms once more. He lifted me up again and I buried my face in the crook of his neck while he pressed his cheek up against my ear. His long, curly black locks falling over my head.