Taken Away

A/N: Again I just want to apologize for only focussing on this story for a while, I know those of you who read the other ones will be wanting other chapters from those as well but we are finally at the yandere part of this book after more than a year of writing! I have to keep going for just a little bit! Plus there is an awkward bathroom scene in this chapter, so just be warned, let's just say...

Finn the Human voice: Come on man that's pervy!

Now with that out of the way! here we go!

" Joshua?!" You said bewildered. A look of shock crossing your features as you stared wide-eyed at the tall man stepping through the wreckage that was once your door. He easily pushed through, breaking it even more as he stood straight and tall in front of you.

It was hard to see his features in the darkness, but there was no mistaking it. It was him. He was wearing the tan trench coat and fedora hat of the man that was stalking you earlier. He had been following you and your family?! why did he not just come up to you?!

Now if things had turned out a little different, you would have flung yourself in his arms. You were so worried about your friends after hearing about the breakout. Now seeing Joshua completely fine was reassuring... However, he did just break into your home, kill the power, and murdered the police officer outside.

" Joshua, what's going on?" You asked in a frightened tone. Your anxiety only rising when he said nothing but stood there staring at you with a wild and hungry look in his dark eyes.

He suddenly stormed forward, catching you off guard as he snatched you in his gloved hands. You froze, not really sure how to react right now. You stared into his dark orbs with your E/C ones with fright evident in your soul.

" No, Please!" You heard your little brother scream as he jumped up and came to your aid. He ran up and started beating his fist against Joshua. However, he might as well have been a toddler compared to the man.

Joshua snarled down at your brother and with one of his hands flung him off where he crashed into the wall harshly. You gasped at the sight, your heart-stopping as his little body fell to the ground in what you hoped was unconsciousness. Your sister who had been coming to your aid as well quickly changed coarse to run over to your now unmoving brother.

You tried to break free of Joshua's hold, but he wrapped one hand around your waist and used the other to push back more door wreckage as he dragged you out of the room and into the dark hallway.

" Joshua what are you doing!?! Stop!! You hurt my brother!!" You screeched at him, trying to pry his arm off of you but the muscles in his arm might as well have been made of steel.

he dragged you down the stairs as you kicked your legs out and clawed at his arm, all the while he carried you against his side with one arm like it was the easiest thing in the world to do.

His boots made loud stomping sounds on the steps and he headed straight for the busted down front door? Using his hand to once again move aside door debris and pull you through along with him.

Cold air washed over you as he pulled you into the night, and other than the muffled cries of your sister who was still inside, your silent struggles and his footsteps, it was empty and quiet outside.

He carried you passed the corpse of the cop who stared into the asphalt of the street with glassy blank eyes, and to the other side of the street where a parked car was. leaning against it absolutely carefree and perhaps a little bored, smoking a cigarette, was another familiar face.

" What the fuck? You made us drive across the entire ass country for this bitch?!" Jack exclaimed in shock and irritation as he watched his twin brother drag you up to the car. You looked at him wide-eyed, Joshua must have gotten him out of the other institute after he escaped Holland Hill.