Clothes " Shopping"

" Willy We are getting a bit too close to these houses, we should go back a little bit so we don't get seen," I said, nervousness lacing my voice as I glanced around. Looking for anyone who might spot us.

I walked next to him with Elliot trailing silently behind us. Before sun break we left the old decaying house and was making our way to my hometown. Making our way to find detective Dolin.

I don't know what we would do when we got there, its not like Willy and Elliot could show themselves and expect to be let go because they helped me. I guess as Willy said, we would cross that bridge when we came to it.

Since we were traveling on foot, and we were hiding from the public it would take us a little under a week to get to my home. We needed to be careful, Our faces were probably very known, especially this close to the Asylum. Which brought me back to our current situation.

Willy brought us closer and closer to a neighborhood at the very edge of the town. I could not see anyone out about, but that did not mean that they were not there.

" I don't know if you have noticed Y/N, But Elliot is still in his hospital outfit, and he sticks out like a sour thumb in all that white. We need to find him some regular clothes to blend in better. Plus the ones you are in are dirty and ragged, you need a change." Willy said with a dissatisfied look down at me.

He did have a point. Elliot in his Asylum clothes was like snow out here. Also, I was very eager to be getting out of a dead woman's clothing. However...

" And where do we plan on getting them?" I asked in confusion. There was not a store for miles and even if we weren't wanted, we still had no money. He could not mean...

" I have been scouting out this entire town since Elliot and I took shelter here after the breakout. This neighborhood is always empty at this time of day. We should be able to get what we need and be long gone by the time the first occupants get back." He explained and I snapped my head over in his direction. A large look of disbelief on my face.

" We can't steal from these people! They're just going about their lives!" I cried out and a quick look of annoyance crossed Willy's fair features.

" Were not taking their entire family fortune Y/N, were just going to take a set of clothes and that's it." Willy retorted with a half-lidded expression. I sighed and looked back at the houses. Glancing behind me real quick at Elliot.

Willy was right. There was no way we would make it home like this. Elliot was so easy to spot in his clothing. Only one pair, that was it. I'm sure if the people knew all of what we had been through they would understand. Or at least I hope they would.

Before we left it occurred to me that I did not have any shoes on either. When I bolted out of the house and away from the twins I did not stop to pull on my shoes. They did feel rather soar from running over plantlife for a couple of days now, but I would have to endure.

After a careful examination just to be sure, Willy signaled us to follow him and we ended up in a backyard with clothes hanging out to dry. It was like going to a Deseret Industry store... except it was for free.

I grabbed Elliot's hand and led him around the drying lines. How were we going to find something for an over seven-foot-tall man in an average person's backyard? we would just have to try.

I looked around all the sheets and even the baskets saying around, There was hardly anything I as that we could even attempt to put on him. I hated this, I hated going around through these peoples things. But there was a maniac on the loose after me and I needed my friends to get back to detective Dolin.