chapter 14

Days went by and my ankle still hurt I was laid up in bed and no one to help me. I hate I couldn't get up to get food and I'm helpless. Hated it.  I decided well might as we'll check FB and see what everyone is up too. At the beach, river and out to dinner.  I write my day so everyone will know what up.  Not for attention I just want to get my mind off my pain.   " in bed broken ankle hungry and wish I could just walk this shit off and go back to work ".  I close my tab on my tablet and lean over to get a drink of coffee.    Ping!  I have a message.  Its from....... The hell?  " hey!  I'm sorry your laid up maybe I can swing by and bring you a bite to eat? ".   I hesitate and think well there is nothing between us he is being nice so why not. I message him back and say " if you have time I don't wanna bother you I'd love that very much thank you ".   Ping!  " you got it I'm brining tacos and  coke. Be there in a bit ".    Me" thank you  I appreciate it :)".   I close my tablet and half an hour later he arrives with food and comes in to say hello and sits by my bed.  Oh and his name was Brandon.  B" so how have you been? ".   Me" good miss work and wish I could get past this laid up in bed crap.And you? ".   B" good good I got a job at the plant making 18/hr ".   Me" good for you that's amazing".  He handed me some coke and more tacos.  My phone went off I had a couple tests from Shannon.  Oh dear god. S" who the hell is Brandon?  He better not be at your house ".  I texted back.  Me" um he's my friend and he is here so calm down ".    Bing " don't tell me what to do!  I don't want another man near you, that's not ok! ".    Me" seriously? I'm fuckin laid up in bed and he's here to help me he offered to, and you just want to he a jealous bitch?  Wow that's nice ". S" yea I'm done talking ".  Me" so am I ".  I closed my phone.  Ping ping ping ping.  I looked 5 pissed off Shannon messages.  I thought if your the jealous type, maybe we should rethink this.  Me" so where were we Brandon "