page 43

S" where do you see us in the future? ".  I laid into his body on the sand and looked out into the water.  That's a deep question .   Me" still together and having kids ".    S" I do too ".   We talked about kids and where we would .  He wanted to take me on tour with him and I just wanted to stay put and if I became pregnant I would have friends and family around me. S" I understand your point but if you cake with me, I can take care of you ".  Me" I don't wanna be a distraction for you though. You have shows to do and I would be moody and I don't wanna hold you back ".   S" your making up excuses not to be with me ".   I grabbed his hand and kissed it.  Me" I'm ok here by my self I promise".   S" fine ". He got up and took a walk down the sand and I let him be.  I didn't wanna push it.  I looked ahead and watched the water under the skyline.  The colors mixed so beautifully it was art in motion. 

Half an hour later,  he hasn't come back. So I got up and walked into the hotel and into the small cafe.   The woman working took  my money and handed me a muffin and small passion tea.  I glanced over to see a beautiful purple orchid.  My favorite flower in the world.  The smell was undeniable and took me to another place.  I came back to our room with my food and laid down to take a nap.   I clowed my eyes and dreamed of a large field of flowers and it was only me there.  I grabbed handfuls of flowers,  placing them in a large basket.  Suddenly a child's voice rang in my head. 

My eyes were met with a pair of bright blue eyes.  She had long blondish brown hair and a smile with dimples. She looked like Shannon.  Oh my....... Was she?  I stepped closer and she said " hello mommy ".  What  did she say?  Me" I'm not your.... ".  She grabbed my hand and held it in hers.  Girl" I'm Luciana,  my daddies make is Shannon,  I never see him he's a rock star he gave me a baby drum kit and I miss him.  You wanna see my dolls? ".  I followed her and sure enough he brought me to a doll house full of ones I used to play with. They were mine?  But how did she?  Me " how old are you? ".   L" I'm three ".   Me" you look just like your dad ".  She turned to me and said " daddy always said I was beautiful just like my mom. ".    That's so him. He was always making me feel beautiful even in my not so cute days.  

I was awaken by a hand on my face ,  opening up my eyes,  he was lasting next to me.  S" I'm sorry I pressured you to come with me. I'm ok with whatever you wanna do ".   Me" I had the strengest dream ".  S" was it naughty? ".   Me" no.....  I had a dream I seen a child and she said she was our daughter ". He gave me a strange look.  S" your kidding right? ".  Me" no,  she said she was three. She looked just like you too ".   S" I've always wanted a daughter..... And you dreamed you seen her ".   I was flooded I was so exited now. I made up my mind,  I was gonna go with him on the road. I'd follow him to the ends of the earth.