chapter 40

Time passes and things between Jared and Martine get going and love blossoms.

Cassidy'S P.O.V

This man had smooth moves. He opens my door and pulls out my chair and hell even pays for the meal? Is he human? Am I drunk? Nope I'm sober and he is real. J" ready to go? ". He holds out his hand and I let mine fall into it. It feels warm and very loving. Not like the cold paws I've held before. I see something deep in his eyes, its truth and honesty. Two things ive been denied for way to long.

We get in his car and drive off down the LA freeway. Julie and Shannon are getting settled into the married life. The honey moon of course, well, to hot for TV good . J" I have the place waiting for us they saved a table, its pretty busy tonight. ". He has my mind working overtime. Minutes later we arrive and this isnt what i pictured at all. I see the beach, a table, two chairs and candles flickering in the moon setting sky. Its beautiful, he has out done himself. I open my door and he about scrambles to me. J" that's my job ". Me" I'm a big girl I can do it " I walk in front of him and feel his eyes burning inside me. He makes me burn all over.

But yet again he pulls out my chair. I don't mind but the independent type I take of myself never let a man do what I can do myself. That's just me. The waiter fills our glasses with white champagne and the cool breeze sweeps across my face. J" how do you like my surprise? ". Me " I love it ". He reached for my hand and kisses it. His lips are like a sweet rose touching my skin. Soft , beautiful yet so seductive and alluring. We talk and get deep into each others minds and I become even more attracted to him.

The whether gets cooler and we decided to end our dinner and head in.

J" I have more in store for you my sweet, the night isn't over just yet". I was excited, he was a mystery and I was ready for anything.